This a Bot

So I play this game and its awesome but was in town and saw the char running between Greust and stash for literally hours ....

Not surprising except this char is level 2 in ruthless now that is not right

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/screenshot0000x.jpg/

Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 30, 2013, 8:16:59 PM
"
Tallonz wrote:
So I play this game and its awesome but was in town and saw the char running between Greust and stash for literally hours ....

Not surprising except this char is level 2 in ruthless now that is not right

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/screenshot0000x.jpg/

I have seen this same thing and mentioned this in global as well. He follows a character named RemoteControlled I believe it was back and forth from stash to gruest all day long.

We'll fix the reason that he's doing this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I've noticed precisely the same name behaving the same way for at least a month now.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Thanks for answering Chris but its not the reason I am scared of its the level this char was... in ruthless and at level 2 interesting don't get me wrong I only want this game to still and carry on being awesome :) wish I had a shiny Kiwi!
Should probably be fixed before the last wipe so whatever scheme it is conducting gets shutdown.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
Should probably be fixed before the last wipe so whatever scheme it is conducting gets shutdown.

He's just trying to roll good sockets on some items by using a slightly abusable vendor recipe. We'll remove the abusability soon (without nerfing the recipe).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I love imagining the scenario where you figured this out.

Some New Zealandish, huddled-over-a-computer, suit-clad, in superhero poses, big brothering the character and it's technical data.

*Flies awayÆ
FYI, this was my mule account.

Someone made the suggestion a while back (in global chat) that the sockets being visible from vendor recipes could be exploitable, sent some messages out to general chat to request some rare chests that matched some rare chests he had and then he tried to sell them manually to create a 5L/6L, going through them systematically. He didn't have any luck, but he did find that the socket numbers change when you juggle the items sold. I don't remember who my inspiration was, but it wasn't my evil-genius idea, so I can't take full credit.

Also, you'll notice that my "OldManWithABow" character has been renamed to "OldManWithABot", thanks Chris. :p

For the record, using this method, I could farm 7 jeweler's (telling my script to stop at 6 socket items) in about 10 minutes running the script (assuming I had 12+ of a base type with the same rarity and a little luck). If I told it to continue on to 5L items, it would find roughly one every a night (sometimes more often). I also had it log where a 5L/6S item would be so that if the script continued past those items (or failed for any reason), I could later go back to the combination of sold items that vendored for a 5L/6S.

I've only "farmed" a 6L item once, despite my best efforts to get a 6L thicket bow that way. Ironically, the 5L Thicket Bow I use was created from scratch, although I would imagine some of the jeweler's/fusings used in its creation were farmed through my script, although I'm not positive.

As far as the level 2 in Ruthless, HammersMule, he's actually in Chaos. You see, leveling up is far faster with a low level leecher than it is with a high level one. All it takes to get a level 1 to chaos is a bunch of portals (yay portal gem) and about 1.5 hours.

Some of the items farmed:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
GJ haxor!
Next on the list is maphack from map seed that you can find in game logs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info