Miscellaneous News

Will you add a Rhoa suit drop so my character can dress like one? There are hundreds of them killed in game daily and it is logical the exiles use the skins and hard shells to craft that.

Great helmet art work.

I want to see a NPC vendor named Chris and voice acted by Chris, selling thing all the other venders sell--more tabs. I will go to Chris every time. LOL.

Cutthroat...! Thank you!
"
Will you add a Rhoa suit drop so my character can dress like one? There are hundreds of them killed in game daily and it is logical the exiles use the skins and hard shells to craft that.

Great helmet art work.

I want to see a NPC vendor named Chris and voice acted by Chris, selling thing all the other venders sell--more tabs. I will go to Chris every time. LOL.

LOL) u made my day)))
Rhoabanga!
'If you have friends that stopped playing PoE, let them know that June is going to be an awesome month and that they should clear their schedules. We're very keen to announce further information on this soon.'

Why would you not just announce this information now?

Please come back to poe guys, we're worried about the amount of players leaving the game recently, we're gonna release some amazing stuff soon that we cant tell you about yet.

Blah blah.
League with cut-throat? Better do both normal and cut-throat leagues not only cut-throat else this will end bad.

Also, why are people leaving PoE?
Last edited by DNncai on May 17, 2013, 11:16:34 AM
"
DNncai wrote:

RNG/orbs, high-end map and experience gain, melee vs range issues, 'path of life nodes' and degrading build diversity, desync, inflated economy, among others

but it's in the beta stage after all, hopefully people haven't left for good and are just taking a break, it would be silly otherwise since game is still young

IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
"
piotras wrote:
"
DNncai wrote:

RNG/orbs, high-end map and experience gain, melee vs range issues, 'path of life nodes' and degrading build diversity, desync, inflated economy, among others

but it's in the beta stage after all, hopefully people haven't left for good and are just taking a break, it would be silly otherwise since game is still young

First paragraph pretty much sums it up.

Second paragraph I have to disagree. The game has launched. This 'Beta' tag is a perfectly safe way to do so with an unfinished product and is becoming pretty much the industry standard for games of this type nowadays.

Free2Play model - make money from microtransactions - add new things to keep people playing/paying money - Keep the Beta tag so any issues can be explained by the one magic sentence 'its still in Beta'.

Unfortunately POE failed on the adding new things to keep people playing. No endgame content to keep hardcore players interested, despite that being their target audience.

New insulting microtransactions such as 'Let's give Rain of Arrows that green colour the bosses use, $10 please.' doesn't help either.

I like the new helms for the most part, however each family of helms should look similiar and distinct.

With the new models the templar and marauder helmets look almost the same.

I also don't like all the color on them.

Oh well, each armor/weapon class having it's own image and artwork is important so I'm glad it's coming.
I haven't played in a while. I am curious to see what changes are coming in June. I'm not into running maps and churning through the same material over and over so i quit in act 3 the second go around.

Still think the game is great; just waiting for Act 4.
"
Ozgwald wrote:
Informative text :P

Thanks! I appreciate the effort!

Most of the helms here are based European ones based over the ages from wood right up to renaissance pretty much. Any plans to do the same to Eastern headgear Chris? Don't forget about us Easterners now, There so much rich cultural diversity over here, possibly even more so: Malay, Borneo, Chinese, Viet, Khmer, Cambodia, Japanese, Thai, Indian/Hindu, Sri Lanka, Majapahit, Srivijaya, Phillipino, PNG, Aboriginal, Balinese, Javan, surely you can alter these so they woulf fit right into Wraeclast context!

hint: GGG may become bigger in Asia too :P
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info