We now support paysafecard!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Safe to assume this is our "news" post for the day? Or will there be another one, with possible teasers, on upcoming skills for something? :)
"
habbey wrote:
Safe to assume this is our "news" post for the day? Or will there be another one, with possible teasers, on upcoming skills for something? :)

Depends what we get done in time today :) It's pretty hectic - we're also trying to enable our Australian gateway, so that may get a news post too.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
habbey wrote:

Depends what we get done in time today :) It's pretty hectic - we're also trying to enable our Australian gateway, so that may get a news post too.

Alrighty, keep up the good work Chris!
Premium Stash Tabs again please, as supporterpacks are not yet finalised as i suppose? :)

Or make a "Dance Package" - 1 of each dance for every class for a reduced price. You'd see a lot of chars hopping around and dancing xD

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
Yoman wrote:
Premium Stash Tabs again please, as supporterpacks are not yet finalised as i suppose? :)

Or make a "Dance Package" - 1 of each dance for every class for a reduced price. You'd see a lot of chars hopping around and dancing xD

Stash tab bundles!

Also Chris is it possible to say what happened with the Australian gateway that made it viable?
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 13, 2013, 11:42:26 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
habbey wrote:

Australian gateway!? I love you guys more and more every day <3
I moved house last weekend; still waiting for internet. At this rate I could have both an Aussie gateway and improved melee to come back to!
Great News - Looking forward to get my pre-order from back in the days quickly processed =)
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
That's just too late for me..

We were asking for this since way back in closed beta and you never reacted with any kind of status update. You just kept ignoring every thread asking about news on paysafecards.
The dumb is strong in this one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info