We now support paysafecard!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
habbey wrote:
Safe to assume this is our "news" post for the day? Or will there be another one, with possible teasers, on upcoming skills for something? :)

Depends what we get done in time today :) It's pretty hectic - we're also trying to enable our Australian gateway, so that may get a news post too.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
That's just too late for me..

We were asking for this since way back in closed beta and you never reacted with any kind of status update. You just kept ignoring every thread asking about news on paysafecards.

It took over a year to arrange. As you can see from my post history, we did post frequent updates about it in the news over that time.

I understand you feel it's too late, but we were working hard on it the entire time. When adding new payment methods there are large amounts of paperwork, business deals, legal costs, often new companies to be formed and of course implementation that has to be handled very carefully when you're processing money.
"
@Chris

Cause of the Currency conversion there will be different amounts left on the cards - Any way to get a $1 pruchase option like when converting PSC to Amazon Vouchers, to use up the remaining currency to a reasonable extend ?

Good question - I'll talk to the team about it.
"
Smokah wrote:

My Question to Chris: How is this gonna be handeled to receive a Closed Beta Pack?

At the end of Closed Beta it was apparent that we wouldn't have paysafecard ready in time. We asked people who didn't want to miss out on a Closed Beta pack (because they would pay with paysafecard if they could) to put themselves on a list. We put enough packs aside for those people. We are now contacting them to see if they're still interested in receiving their pack.
"
peachii wrote:
Congrats on getting the paysafecard going finally.

BUT.

I just had the biggest laugh at Support's expense. Sorry guys and girls.

You thought you were almost done sending packs out. HAHAHAHA.

I'm going to get put on probation for that.

ಠ_ಠ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info