The Economy

Of course the economy is full of greed, people want to get the best deal for themselves.. not the best deal for you, and that's true in real life as well.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I have a non-greedy suggestion for you folks who stash away rares to match. FIND PEOPLE TO DO IT WITH!

I have 4 people who trade with me frequently using the chrome plus thing and email. I match usually 6-8 a day for alchs and sometimes ill make a few chaos orbs if my stash is really full.

Everyone wins. Stash stays clean and I always have my gear.

Don't try to make the matches yourself exclusively. It is more trouble than it is worth that way.
"
I don't needs lessons on desirable mods. I'm saying the economy is cutthroat and full of greedy douche bags.

I've never saved rares for recipes and have more Alcs/Chaos/Regals than I know what to do with, your whining holds no weight. Learn the economy and live with it or don't use it.

And instead of spamming chat with items try making a trade thread on the forums and if it's worth anything they will sell.

Last edited by Mitch420 on Jul 8, 2012, 9:10:58 PM
"
I don't needs lessons on desirable mods. I'm saying the economy is cutthroat and full of greedy douche bags.

I was refuting your claim. L2P noob.
"
EDIT: and the above post you quoted didn't say to use the stash of those characters, but their inventories as additional space

Indeed it does.. duh.
I've done quite a lot of trading over 35 hours of gaming and I love the way it works. There's always a chance that you'll get ripped off but that just adds to the already tense atmosphere. At the same time, if you aren't satisfied with the trading conditions you don't have to make a deal.

Actually I believe that people would be having a lot more fun with games in general if they didn't overanalyze EVERYTHING. It's that kind of approach that leads to the boring metagames of Diablo, Demon's/Dark Souls etc. where everyone uses the same classes/skills/attacks/gear. Just look at the in-game Global Chat, there's always someone asking if that class/skill/gem/gear is useful or not. Sadly, there's also always someone who says that it's "worthless", "imbalanced" or whatnot.

If people were willing to experiment more and not always aim for the "perfect" build a lot of these discussions would be redundant.
"
Astrofaes wrote:
I've done quite a lot of trading over 35 hours of gaming and I love the way it works. There's always a chance that you'll get ripped off but that just adds to the already tense atmosphere. At the same time, if you aren't satisfied with the trading conditions you don't have to make a deal.

Actually I believe that people would be having a lot more fun with games in general if they didn't overanalyze EVERYTHING. It's that kind of approach that leads to the boring metagames of Diablo, Demon's/Dark Souls etc. where everyone uses the same classes/skills/attacks/gear. Just look at the in-game Global Chat, there's always someone asking if that class/skill/gem/gear is useful or not. Sadly, there's also always someone who says that it's "worthless", "imbalanced" or whatnot.

If people were willing to experiment more and not always aim for the "perfect" build a lot of these discussions would be redundant.

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

games stopped being fun when this ridiculous degree of theory crafting began and forums became filled with obsessive types who number crunch EVERYTHING. u can't even play a regular game of SC2 without feeling like a total noob cause u didn't do a proper zerg opening.

same with ARPG's. so what if you're not gettin the optimum DPS out of your current build. the game can still be fun.
Last edited by rumblestrips on Jul 9, 2012, 10:53:50 AM
"
I have 4 people who trade with me frequently using the chrome plus thing and email. I match usually 6-8 a day for alchs and sometimes ill make a few chaos orbs if my stash is really full.

The economy is a lie.

Trading is not a game. It is not enjoyable. It is the very antithesis of "playing a game" and could be scrubbed in its entirety while affecting absolutely zero.

When did focus on these fake mechanics *become* the "game"?

I don't trade... I get rid of. Because nothing you collect in a game has any actual value. Nothing. Can we get on with playing it now?

Also, trading in beta is hilarious. Because everything actually has negative value. Everything you're spending time trading is going to vanish like faery gold.
FFA: The looting choice of Hardcore-Hero Manly-Men Griefers! Yo!
I knew people were greedy when I could not buy a non-quality Improved Critical Chance support with 1 alchemy :(
Then I started a new toon that does not need items from you greedy bastards :P

Just like the diablo days. Kids wanting handouts without having to do any work for it.

Here's a tip, go farm fellshrine alone for an hour or chaos if u can. Put on about 20-50 quantity and collect an easy 2 or more gcps worth of orbs. Then you can quit whining to everyone.
Beyeser - 77 Marauder
FuzzyClam - 80 Witch
FishyTaco - 74 Witch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info