The Economy

What's the deal? Or is it just me.
It's completely cutthroat. Reminds me of Deablows 2. I advertise 6-8 well itemized things at a time...no bite.
But anytime I want to buy something it's 10 freeking fusing orbs or 5 chaos...or a GCP.
I'm out of stash space futility collecting rares to match for alch and chaos recipe, and I end up vendering stuff cuz no one will buy.

Is this how it's gonna be?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 8, 2012, 4:12:03 AM
First of all, the game is designed to convey a cutthroat feel.
However, trading will see some improvements, such as public stash stabs (where you can advertise your stuff without spamming the chat) and trading over the forum, without the need to log into the game.

On a sidenote, I found the "same name" recipe to be much more trouble than it is worth, you might just want to ignore it.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Jul 8, 2012, 4:42:56 AM
Sorry, but that doesn't exactly address my comment on this topic.
And ya I will keep rares to hopefully recipe off. Not like I have a choice. The trading community is full of greedy douches that'll take everything you got. How am i supposed to HAVE 5 chaos orbs if I don't dick around with the the recipe.
"
dust7 wrote:
On a sidenote, I found the "same name" recipe to be much more trouble than it is worth, you might just want to ignore it.

It`s pretty much pay to win. If you buy enough stash tabs, you`ll have enough space to store all the rares you want and eventually get a lot of regal orbs out of it.
"
Mortal321 wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

It`s pretty much pay to win. If you buy enough stash tabs, you`ll have enough space to store all the rares you want and eventually get a lot of regal orbs out of it.

A good game isn't about the graphics or how big it is. A good game is one that you play for hours yet seems like minutes.
"
Mortal321 wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

pretty much, year, you really got it, ser.

The only prob is, that there were rich ppl even befor u could buy stashtabs ... hm ... guess they were cheating ... -.-

On the topic: I never felt like i needed to trade to get decent items. Medicore items to make up for bad luck are often given away for free or very cheap. Just get to know some ppl, talk with them, be nice and they will be nice to you;)

And by the time it gets to the point where you rly need specific items to improve you should have farmed some orbs and stuff to buy something.

In the end its not D3 (omg i can feel the upcomeing rage). You dont need to buy items to beat the hardest dif of the game. MoC is pretty hard selffound, but hey thats how it should be, right?
Zagharos - Nicest person in the World and Beta-Key giver.
Last edited by k0pf on Jul 8, 2012, 5:28:36 AM
"
Mortal321 wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

I never heard such a bullshit in my life, sorry, but what? Extra Stash Tabs are pay 2 win? then please please tell me how more stash tabs cripple you from getting the same items? it is NONSENSE and paranoid from you to handle it like that.

You can always play the game DIFFERENTLY!! :O you didn't knew that? Oh shit, you know, you have 20 character slots free.

What about creating 20 characters and using their inventories? Or just FARM for orbs using quantity items and gems.

But hey... you need to use your head to get to those conclusions, a lil bit of your head atleast.
Processor: AMD Athlon X250 Phenom 2 (2x 3Ghz)
RAM: 4 gig
Graphics Card: Nvidia Zotac GTX 550 Ti
HDD: 500 gig
Last edited by redscores on Jul 8, 2012, 5:46:14 AM
In patch 9.10 I have played 3 characters to the levels 24, 30 and 41 and im not using the rare items recipies since i think they are very stupid (I used them in previous patches)

Anyway i have found 4 chaos orbs, 6 alchemy orbs and 12 fusings by just playing the game (also got a regal and a GCP)

While I don't think buying stahs tabs can be considered p2win, this argument

"
What about creating 20 characters and using their inventories?

trips over the generally shared stash.
"
takmaki wrote:
While I don't think buying stahs tabs can be considered p2win, this argument

"
What about creating 20 characters and using their inventories?

trips over the generally shared stash.

I've read somewhere that the devs said that once the ingame/forum trading system goes live you can have different 'mule' accounts and you can than, via the trade system, transfere items between them (different accounts don't share the same stash ;)).

IIRC they said they wanted to give a system, so you don't feel obligated to buy more stash tabs ;) - ts just a bit more micromanageing

EDIT: and the above post you quoted didn't say to use the stash of those characters, but their inventories as additional space
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jul 8, 2012, 8:55:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info