New microtransaction videos, short interview and 0.10.8 recipe news

A german Path of Exile fansite, www.exiled.eu, has posted a short interview that they did with me over the weekend. It doesn't contain a lot of new information, but it's certainly worth checking out their site if you're a German player looking for news about the game.

If you run a fansite that you'd like mentioned in the news, please let me know! We really appreciate all the effort that fans put in promoting Path of Exile.

One other small announcement that I can make is that the 0.10.8 patch (to be released later this week) contains some new vendor recipes. We don't talk about the details of recipes or unique items (because finding them and choosing whether to tell other people is half the fun), but I can comment that these are relatively specific recipes for niche purposes, rather than general currency item ones. We're looking at adding more general recipes in future patches, of course.

Thanks for all the emails yesterday. Talk to you guys tomorrow!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So... Albino Rhoa Feathers, right? =)
same name in-game
"
iao wrote:
So... Albino Rhoa Feathers, right? =)

Those are for fishing.

e: Holy christ, love the demon cleave. Almost makes me want to use cleave. Unfortunately, that's melee : (
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 7, 2013, 4:53:50 AM
omg the cleave animation is extremely awesome (o_O)
WagWan
Demon Hand Bitch Slap is wicked! I'm definitely buying that one. Please don't make it 900 points.. lol
"
Grigore wrote:
omg the cleave animation is extremely awesome (o_O)

yeahh ! RoA not much :(
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Superb Demon Hand!

Would be nice if there was a similar skill that used a Demon Hand like that, and not just a skin for Cleave :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Hand should fade out faster in the end of animation.
RoA effect should have some smoke effect after landing, since the green one does look like it's coated in some form of acid, or at least looks like it's hot :D

Another idea would be to have the arrows swirl on it's way up and down, and when it crits it leaves a spiral crater on the ground :D

IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Sounds like a great patch!
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info