/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
JOY! OH, JOY!:

ahahahahaha
IRON MAN
Lucky week for me! Three effects I wanted all went on sale (crimson weapon, fire footprints, and now the ice crown). If my luck continues, the royal blue frog will be the daily deal in a day or two.

You can use the skull hood or demon horns with the ice crown at the same time? I had always assumed you can only add one effect to an item at a time.
I REALLY want the arctic weapon effect to go on sale soon. Been waiting for it for a while and its my #1 micro transaction :D. Can't wait! Also, premium stash tab bundles would be nice as well lol
"
xJoeyyoZ wrote:
I REALLY want the arctic weapon effect to go on sale soon. Been waiting for it for a while and its my #1 micro transaction :D. Can't wait! Also, premium stash tab bundles would be nice as well lol

I guess we have an insider :)

Arctic Weapon Effect Discounted to 160 Points

Hmm, where is my wallet?
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 20, 2013, 2:26:47 AM
Arctic Weapon effect 36% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN
FYI, I rally like the Ice Crown with the Decapitating effect. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Oh man you have to post screenshots, this sounds great
IRON MAN
Ice Crown with the Wolf Pelt looks like you're wearing the Cone of Shame. =^[.]^=

P.S.: I'll be jiggered if I can figger out screen shots, so use your imagination, or do it yourselves. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Ice Crown with the Wolf Pelt looks like you're wearing the Cone of Shame. =^[.]^=

P.S.: I'll be jiggered if I can figger out screen shots, so use your imagination, or do it yourselves. =^[.]~=

F8
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Oh man you have to post screenshots, this sounds great

Here you go.

Spoiler

Spoiler
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post