/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Infernal Footprints effect 41% off - 70 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Footprints effect 41% off - 70 points.

Attention Bargain Hunters of Wraeclast - I believe this effect was 80 the last time it went on sale. Nice look for a pretty modest price...too bad the matching weapon effect is rather overdone IMO. Would be awesome to see a lower pixel version of some of these huge effects.

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Radiant Weapon effect 45% off - 85 points.
IRON MAN
Dammit, I need Stash Tabs.

Put them on sale GGG so I can throw more money at you guys!
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Ethereal Stars effect 42% off - 20 points.
IRON MAN
I need stash tabs as well.

Let me guess, they're going to scam us out of more money again by keeping the bundle at $11, forcing us to pay $5 more than we need to just to buy them.

I don't give a damn about any other cosmetic in the game (short of character skin colors, which don't exist yet); I don't intent to spend even more money for something because they're just like every other company who wants to generate as much money as possible.

Please be fair this time; you'll make more money by taking in the people like me.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Nov 18, 2013, 3:43:32 AM
"
DAOWAce wrote:

It's funny how you define a scam.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
DAOWAce wrote:
I need stash tabs as well.

Let me guess, they're going to scam us out of more money again by keeping the bundle at $11, forcing us to pay $5 more than we need to just to buy them.

I don't give a damn about any other cosmetic in the game (short of character skin colors, which don't exist yet); I don't intent to spend even more money for something because they're just like every other company who wants to generate as much money as possible.

Please be fair this time; you'll make more money by taking in the people like me.

I argued for 100, counteroffer was 120, agreed on 110.

If you're willing to go through the rigamarole of trying to buy an $11 pack for 110 points, feel free to email support. Let me know how it goes.
IRON MAN
Ice Crown Helmet effect 47% off - 50 points.

Looks quite nice, very noticeable.
IRON MAN
It looks good when used with

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 19, 2013, 2:09:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info