/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Oh COME ON! Waited for Demon King set sale for so long, and it's on sale when I have no points left. Why, GGG, why can't I buy point packs now in order to add it to the upcoming supporter packs?! T_T
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Oh COME ON! Waited for Demon King set sale for so long, and it's on sale when I have no points left. Why, GGG, why can't I buy point packs now in order to add it to the upcoming supporter packs?! T_T

Pretty sure you can? Otherwise I'm seriously screwed, because I'm at nearly $300 thinking I'd be able to add them to the next pack released.

I don't see why they wouldn't allow that though. Points are points and you spent the money. It makes no sense to limit that in any way.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
I don't see why they wouldn't allow that though. Points are points and you spent the money. It makes no sense to limit that in any way.

My thoughts exactly.
Hm. I was sure that I saw some information that one cannot add their points packs to the upcoming support packs but now I cannot find it. Doubts, doubts. Gonna contact support I guess...

"
While I am not able to speculate if this will be the case in the future, in the past supporter packs have only been upgrade-able from point packs purchased during the time from when the last set stopped being available. Any point packs prior to this were not eligible for upgrading.

RIP.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on May 24, 2017, 11:25:37 PM
Steam-powered Portal effect 42% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
"
Xavathos wrote:
Pretty sure you can? Otherwise I'm seriously screwed, because I'm at nearly $300 thinking I'd be able to add them to the next pack released.

I'd be skeptical.

Quoting from the bottom of https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase

"
Upgrades: You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since the pack you're trying to upgrade to was released. The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack. Note that the Atlas and Legacy packs are in different series, so you can't upgrade from one of those to the other type. If you have any questions about this process, please contact support@grindinggear.com!

(emphasis mine)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"

pretty sure you cant use points to buy packs
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
pretty sure you cant use points to buy packs

It's possible to upgrade from points packs to supporter packs.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Hey there. We're not able to accept points in lieu of payment for a Supporter Pack, however we can contribute previous purchases made after 13/11/2015 towards an Ascendanct Supporter Pack.

If you email us at support@grindinggear.com we can offer you a quote for your upgrade :)

wording just confuses me
I dont see any any key!
Raven Wings 35% off - 200 points.
IRON MAN
"
"
Xavathos wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
Hm. I was sure that I saw some information that one cannot add their points packs to the upcoming support packs but now I cannot find it. Doubts, doubts. Gonna contact support I guess...

"
While I am not able to speculate if this will be the case in the future, in the past supporter packs have only been upgrade-able from point packs purchased during the time from when the last set stopped being available. Any point packs prior to this were not eligible for upgrading.

RIP.

Rippy RIP "Ripper" McRipperson indeed.... guess I'm not getting anymore packs then. I can't keep spending hundreds every pack, I thought I'd build up for next one already.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info