/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Wittgenstein wrote:
If I'm going to drop 200 points, my weapon better glow like the sun.

Yeah but does it have to do it all the time?
IRON MAN
Divine Sign helmet effect 37% off - 50 points.

What sort of Wraeclastian sign would be considered 'divine' post-Twist?
IRON MAN
Cold Grasp effect 35% off - 45 points.

This is Merveil's Cold Snap.
IRON MAN
Necrotic Footprints effect 35% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Necrotic Footprints effect 35% off - 45 points.

Done. Been waiting for a deal on this effect...now, if they would only make "Ivory" footprints....
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Ivory Weapon effect 35% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

I believe that this one is a fine choice if you would like to portray "cold" on your weapon, but find the "Arctic" effect rather overdone. I think "Ivory" should be considered one of your staple options if you prefer understated to overblown fx, and the fact that it's a fraction of the price of it's bigger, louder cousin is just an added bonus. Hint: it looks much better in-game than in the preview IMO...I think there's quite a bit more "smoke" in the genuine article.

Now, about those Ivory footprints....
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

I believe that this one is a fine choice if you would like to portray "cold" on your weapon, but find the "Arctic" effect rather overdone. I think "Ivory" should be considered one of your staple options if you prefer understated to overblown fx, and the fact that it's a fraction of the price of it's bigger, louder cousin is just an added bonus. Hint: it looks much better in-game than in the preview IMO...I think there's quite a bit more "smoke" in the genuine article.

Thanks for the tip !!!

Bought them and the effect does look better ingame than in the preview video. GGG points well spent.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

This is really great feedback! Do you know of any other microtransactions that are like this for other glaring elemental weapon effects?
IRON MAN
That new fire weapon effect is just amazing. I don't care that its almost 30 dollars I'm still going to have to buy the damn thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info