/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Thanks, Gary! I usually do a better job keeping up with News items. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
That applies to all mystery box MTX right? I think the only exclusive stuff is in supporter packs and league rewards.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
That applies to all mystery box MTX right? I think the only exclusive stuff is in supporter packs and league rewards.

There have previously been exclusive holiday microtransactions, and previous mystery boxes have had exclusive microtransactions in them as well.

Some of these include the Decapitation Helmet Skin, Pilgrim Hats, and Witches Hats for the holiday ones, and Golden Gargoyle Statue Hideout Decoration, and Bronze Gargoyle Statue Hideout Decoration from previous mystery boxes.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
There have previously been exclusive holiday microtransactions, and previous mystery boxes have had exclusive microtransactions in them as well.

Some of these include the Decapitation Helmet Skin, Pilgrim Hats, and Witches Hats for the holiday ones, and Golden Gargoyle Statue Hideout Decoration, and Bronze Gargoyle Statue Hideout Decoration from previous mystery boxes.

Ah, thanks. I remember seeing the Decapitation Helmet on offer on Halloween, then it was available and a bunch of people got really angry that it was available again, even though it was a Halloween microtransaction.

I'm pretty sure the original announcement never said it was going to be exclusive to that specific year, but I guess some people got angry for... no real reason?

Real shame actually. I would love to see decapitation skin with a witch hat. Just a floating hat.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Nov 25, 2016, 9:15:15 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Ah, thanks. I remember seeing the Decapitation Helmet on offer on Halloween, then it was available and a bunch of people got really angry that it was available again, even though it was a Halloween microtransaction.

I'm pretty sure the original announcement never said it was going to be exclusive to that specific year, but I guess some people got angry for... no real reason?

Real shame actually. I would love to see decapitation skin with a witch hat. Just a floating hat.

I have a character with the Decapitation MTX and the Rolling Head pet to follow him around. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17.50% off - 165 points.

Currency Stash Tab 20.00% off - 60 points.
"
vrT3X0 wrote:
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17.50% off - 165 points.

Currency Stash Tab 20.00% off - 60 points.

I am not seeing either of these sales
IRON MAN
Same man, I'm not seeing the sales either, sadly :/
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

no currency tab, sorry
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

no currency tab, sorry

u my god, ty
still w8 currency 4 christmas sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info