/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
SeikenZ wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Spirit Charm effect 34% off - 85 points.

LOL, I've been waiting for this and now I'm 3 points short... -_-

so I went and got more points I guess ;p
I've been waiting on this one too. Totally gonna use it one any summoner builds I make.
Hmm, Crown effect. Not a huge fan of it. Just looks wrong in my opinion.
Brilliant Crown helmet effect 50% off - 30 points.

I like that 50% discounts are a thing, though I did not know this was a MTX. I don't know what this looks like and I am much too lazy to go to its purchase page and watch the video.

I have ideas for this but I do not know if developers read this thread and I prefer not to speak into a void.
IRON MAN
Crown effect is just fugly :/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
SeikenZ wrote:
"
Acrosis wrote:
5 points, too bad no one uses Ice Nova past like level 30.

I do, all the way to lvl 79. To be honest, I have to say it made normal, cruel and merciless a joke, it is that effective. Only in maps with elemental resistant enemies you'd have a hard time.

Build? I love Ice Nova but it seems to really suck damage wise. It is sort of effective due to the huge aoe and the slow but it takes forever to kill stuff compared to pretty much any other build.

build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gVbB2MHpQj0DkgRlhRNFecWbxa_FvMXVBmFGmwfAiKBJjwmlSepLJwtHy-dMYg2xTwFPV9Cw0bXSbJSU1VLVa5VxlZKVytabV3GXfJgbWHiZk9nvW0ZcFJw1XNTc7N5A35Zf8aBSYIQgh6DOIfbiEKLjIw2jjyPRo-mlQSXlZf0m6Gdrp6hn9-iAKIuoqOnCK-bsji1BLiTwFTB889l0NDVT9gk2t3bC93z3nffhN-w4XPkIu0g7m_vfPBr8XbyHfPq

I use it with

Tooltip shows 3300 dps or so. Packs die really fast in my experience. For single targets I use Ice Spear.

If it didn´t kill fast enough I wouldn´t have gone all the way to 79 tbh.
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
Last edited by SeikenZ on Aug 11, 2013, 4:41:45 AM
Just started using Viper Strike as my single target attack on my Duelist, now I'm regretting not getting the acid effect the other day.
"
Acrosis wrote:
Hmm, Crown effect. Not a huge fan of it. Just looks wrong in my opinion.

I like it.

But i just purchased an azure effect... by accident.

Time to see if they do refunds ><
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
They do very hasty refunds. GGG support team is fantastic, just chuck 'em an email quicksmart.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Crown effect is just fugly :/

Yeah seriously how the fuck did it get added to the game when they refuse to give us pants/undercloth that look different because THAT would ruin the feeling of the game.

But a guy wearing 8 horns and a glowing crown is ok?... Looks way to TF2 to me.
All helmet effects are ugly imo. There are people with WoW characters full of effects

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info