/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

I think it was 95
IRON MAN
Seraph Weapon effect 38% off - 135 points.
IRON MAN
Black Cat Pet 36% off - 95 points.

Good for cats on crit. I would buy a cats on crit microtransaction.
IRON MAN
Steam-powered Portal effect 35% off - 90 points.
IRON MAN
Chicken Pet 45% off - 55 points.

this ones really simple and i like it
IRON MAN
They started this one early, but it's

Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

They really should fix these to not replace remove-only tabs though.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

+1 on this fix. It used to be that newly purchased stash tabs were just added as new, 100% empty and ready to fill tabs. Then some kind of end of races stash tab migration bug was discovered and the GGG devs had this bright idea as the only way to fix it. Unfortunately, GGG coders can't fix many problems so we all have to suffer from coding failures. Sigh! (Yes, yes, all PoE fans click your heals 3 times and repeat there's no place like Wraeclast... and keep doing it pretending that PoE is perfect.) What's that you say...oh right... PoE is free to play. Does that mean we get what we pay for?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Stash tab bundle at 26.6%

Act 4 Confirmed 26 April at 6Pm

you heard it here first
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Anyone have any cool music? I have this one to offer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
IRON MAN
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

+1 on this fix. It used to be that newly purchased stash tabs were just added as new, 100% empty and ready to fill tabs. Then some kind of end of races stash tab migration bug was discovered and the GGG devs had this bright idea as the only way to fix it. Unfortunately, GGG coders can't fix many problems so we all have to suffer from coding failures. Sigh! (Yes, yes, all PoE fans click your heals 3 times and repeat there's no place like Wraeclast... and keep doing it pretending that PoE is perfect.) What's that you say...oh right... PoE is free to play. Does that mean we get what we pay for?

This issue plays a big part in why I am less interested in participating in the temp leagues. I am a packrat, and I know exactly what will happen, every time. Unless the league is just too good to pass up, I'll take a pass, rather than dealing with the clean-up hangover, afterward.

Not being able to add a few tabs to sort into makes it VERY difficult to clear out the Remove Only tabs, and I've also pretty much weaned myself off buying any more, simply on general principles. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 5, 2015, 6:28:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info