/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Is this real?
"
ionface wrote:

Is this real?

Looks like it's been patched. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
i can confirm that the majestic blue turd taking pride of place in my hideout has converted itself into some sort of unassuming crustacean
IRON MAN
Eagle Claw Wand 31% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
that was fast. prettiest of the newer mtx imho.
Steam-powered Armour Pack 32% off - 285 points.

I guess it's only the gem-powered one that's not for sale
IRON MAN
I've never heard of the comic sets going on sale. They may when they release as a package though (if that happens).
Yeah I would really like to read the comics but I'm not inclined to shell out for a periodical since most comic plots are incomprehensible
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Yeah I would really like to read the comics but I'm not inclined to shell out for a periodical since most comic plots are incomprehensible

I just ponied up for the 1st ish two days ago and was satisifed. I'm a comics fan and I can honest;y say it isn't Alan Moore by any stretch but it is definately serviceable both in the art and story. I'm a fan of the game's dark lore and to see it more fleshed out is a lot of fun.

The comic/MTX is expensive but I feel the $4 is defo worth it. I bought the big version of Ish 1 the Kaom mask looks cooler than I would have given it credit for. It really fits the Marauder Leapslammer I'm currently playing with.
Skin Transfer Bundle (50 pack) 12% off - 175 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info