/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
ionface wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Does anyone know anything about what happened to the Daily Deals Wiki site? It somehow glitched and is now blank. The history shows my last edit on the 24th as normal but now it's completely blank. Any attempt to undo any of the edits results in a "The edit could not be undone due to conflicting intermediate edits." message. Does anyone know who runs the site and can fix this?

Edit: Just posted to the GamePedia admin board to see if an admin can fix it. I hope this is a simple fix or they keep backups often.

Aw, just saw this same problem tonight, sorry for taking so long to fix it. I added all the new stuff so you wouldn't have to. As far as I know, it was database corruption not caused by anything we did, since if it were a software bug (overflow or environmental limit or just glitchy server software), the latest edit would have most likely pressed the same buttons to trigger it as yours did. Thanks for maintaining it all the time, let's hope Curse quits letting the lightning scorpions loose in our wiki.

Thanks for the fix. At some point by the end of this year having 1 super long daily deals list is going to be a problem so the idea of subdividing it by year is a good one.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Are there any better clips of the Dragon Fireball effect than the pathetically short 9 second one GGG has?

I could swear that I saw Chris using Dragon Fireball in a video a while back, but couldn't find it in any of the BotW vids.

The new Fireball effect is just so wimpy that I might have to buy this.
Last edited by Odissius on Oct 1, 2014, 4:39:45 PM
"
Odissius wrote:
Are there any better clips of the Dragon Fireball effect than the pathetically short 9 second one GGG has?

I could swear that I saw Chris using Dragon Fireball in a video a while back, but couldn't find it in any of the BotW vids.

The new Fireball effect is just so wimpy that I might have to buy this.

bump
Ghostflame Raging Spirit effect 25% off - 60 points.
IRON MAN
Demonic Reave effect 26% off - 70 points.
IRON MAN
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Damn it GGG!!! I have enough stash tabs forever in the temp leagues but since you have graced us (NOT!) with converted remove-only tabs in the permanent leagues and that's the only leagues where additional (not converted) stash tabs are needed then you are forever frustrating us all and forever never getting any stash tab purchases. Sigh! :(
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Has there been any word on trading improvements recently?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Has there been any word on trading improvements recently?

Nope. GGG is hard at work on Act IV and is once again not making the long ago talked about but now mythical in-game and in browser public stash trading system. Sigh!

Of a more disconcerting note GGG has raised the price of a standard stash tab from 25 to 30 points so now the 6 Stash Tab Bundle sale is 38.89% off from the normal price (I did the same thing and just copy/pasted to update the spreadsheet and wiki before noticing the change). Are fewer stash tabs being sold because GGG F'cked up this year and we only get converted remove-only stash tabs in the permanent leagues instead of new 100% empty added tabs? Are 3 month temp leagues not enough time to fill up your tabs (my 30 are way more than enough)? Is GGG not getting as many sales on the Stash Tab Bundle sales weekends? GGG knows my position very well on this so yes, they have lost me forever on buying additional stash tabs until they are really additional storage space. Please, no BS about remove-only tabs being temporary and blah, blah, blah crap. I'm sick and tired of that viewpoint. I buy 6 premium tabs, I want 6 new completely empty tabs. Simple enough for GGG to understand.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 5, 2014, 7:44:12 AM
I wonder with 108369 views and counting is the Daily Deals /Popcorn thread the most viewed thread (not counting the official GGG threads)? Over 100,000 is a lot of views.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 5, 2014, 7:50:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info