/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Does anyone know anything about what happened to the Daily Deals Wiki site? It somehow glitched and is now blank. The history shows my last edit on the 24th as normal but now it's completely blank. Any attempt to undo any of the edits results in a "The edit could not be undone due to conflicting intermediate edits." message. Does anyone know who runs the site and can fix this?

Edit: Just posted to the GamePedia admin board to see if an admin can fix it. I hope this is a simple fix or they keep backups often.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 26, 2014, 8:03:42 AM
Hussar Wings 22% off - 140 points.
IRON MAN
Steam-powered Portal effect 21% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
Vampiric Armour Pack 23% off - 275 points.

There you go!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Vampiric Armour Pack 23% off - 275 points.

There you go!

\o/

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Oh nice, finally gonna pick this set up! :P
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Does anyone know anything about what happened to the Daily Deals Wiki site? It somehow glitched and is now blank. The history shows my last edit on the 24th as normal but now it's completely blank. Any attempt to undo any of the edits results in a "The edit could not be undone due to conflicting intermediate edits." message. Does anyone know who runs the site and can fix this?

Edit: Just posted to the GamePedia admin board to see if an admin can fix it. I hope this is a simple fix or they keep backups often.

Aw, just saw this same problem tonight, sorry for taking so long to fix it. I added all the new stuff so you wouldn't have to. As far as I know, it was database corruption not caused by anything we did, since if it were a software bug (overflow or environmental limit or just glitchy server software), the latest edit would have most likely pressed the same buttons to trigger it as yours did. Thanks for maintaining it all the time, let's hope Curse quits letting the lightning scorpions loose in our wiki.
Iron Maiden Helmet effect 32% off - 135 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Iron Maiden Helmet effect 32% off - 135 points.

Dun see that one out and about, much. Prolly overpriced to begin with. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Dragon Fireball effect 38% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info