/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Premium Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.

Here's the info:

Premium Stash Tab
 Add an extra premium tab to your shared stash. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.

Does anyone know if this really does Add an extra premium stash tab to your existing tab total and is not just converting a remove-only tab or is this just some one at GGG copying and pasting the text from a sale from last year and forgetting to reword it?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Here's the info:

Premium Stash Tab
 Add an extra premium tab to your shared stash. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.

Does anyone know if this really does Add an extra premium stash tab to your existing tab total and is not just converting a remove-only tab or is this just some one at GGG copying and pasting the text from a sale from last year and forgetting to reword it?

Technically, you get an extra Tab where you can Store Items in. Or can you store new items in Remove-Only tabs?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Here's the info:

Premium Stash Tab

I have no idea if they fixed it or not, I hope they did. Either way I'll probably put a hat on my head and run around screaming in a circle, I don't think it's a high priority for them (though changing it was so :\)
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

I have no idea if they fixed it or not, I hope they did. Either way I'll probably put a hat on my head and run around screaming in a circle, I don't think it's a high priority for them (though changing it was so :\)

Strange that not being able to buy any more stash tabs because I want them added not converted is such a low priority for GGG. They would get $16.50 USD from me and if 1000 players feel the same way as I do that is not something GGG should be ignoring. I need additional stash tabs in Standard League so I can consolidate gear as 69 remove-only tabs are too many. 30 normal tabs is plenty for the 3 month leagues so I really need new empty tabs in the permanent leagues.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Did anyone else see that Vampiric Weapon 51% off just now? I saw two daily deals on the front page, the current premium stash tab with 3 hours left and the other 20 hours left.
weird, mine is showing the arcane helm and stash tabs.

'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Last edited by Zalm on Sep 16, 2014, 12:01:40 AM
This is confusing:

Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Except it says 7 hours left, which doesn't correlate to a daily deal.
IRON MAN
Uhm.... Ghostflame Weapon effect 50% off - 110 points. 1 hour only.

Would've been nice to have some advance warning before you started up a "day of one hour deals" at four in the morning, but... your call!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Uhm.... Ghostflame Weapon effect 50% off - 110 points. 1 hour only.

Would've been nice to have some advance warning before you started up a "day of one hour deals" at four in the morning, but... your call!

QFT. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm pretty sure something isn't working properly with the daily deals...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info