0.10.8 Information and Race Updates

I would just ask the dev team to be very careful in handling skill changes.
What i really dont wanna see in this game is continuous rebalance of stuff.
I play a lot of characters and if you start to change stuff around skills every week
like diablo or wow i'll be out for sure.
Too tired too keep updated with everything every week.
I) love you and your game , btw , really great stuff , but please dont screw
abilities
back and forth like the other company did in all these years... thanks from a fan .
I love how some of the people opposing the changes are saying that all intelligent posts in the feedback thread were against and all favoring posts were scribbles of idiots. In truth majority of concerns given in that thread are flawed and they've been confuted in several replies.

The change IS good. It doesn't fix the problems in mapping system but it WILL improve the end game.
Just make freezing mine a trap and buff the thoretical dmg and/or let it benefit from inreased dmg. Than it is usefull.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
fraz81 wrote:
I would just ask the dev team to be very careful in handling skill changes.
What i really dont wanna see in this game is continuous rebalance of stuff.
I play a lot of characters and if you start to change stuff around skills every week
like diablo or wow i'll be out for sure.
Too tired too keep updated with everything every week.
I) love you and your game , btw , really great stuff , but please dont screw
abilities
back and forth like the other company did in all these years... thanks from a fan .

I'm sorry but I just have to ask you do realize that you are beta testing? If you don't like constant changes maybe wait for the official release.

Anyway have fun while it lasts because I have a feeling some major changes are coming in a a few months.
S L O W E R
piety should drop lvl 70+ maps not 66

just saiyan
"
Sammael wrote:

just saiyan
what the fuck? Can't we just be happy about 68 mobs to level off of outside of maps? And a map drop slot on piety? Now we want 70+ map drops from an easy boss? Cmon ppl

Why bother moving the wp.. lunaris level 2 isn't so bad... I've done piety runs a lot... it shouldn't be instant access to piety.
Last edited by Drahken on Apr 30, 2013, 2:16:05 PM
"
Drahken wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:

just saiyan
what the fuck? Can't we just be happy about 68 mobs to level off of outside of maps? And a map drop slot on piety? Now we want 70+ map drops from an easy boss? Cmon ppl

Why bother moving the wp.. lunaris level 2 isn't so bad... I've done piety runs a lot... it shouldn't be instant access to piety.

Your troll radar is malfunctioning. Please bring it to the nearest troll radar repair center.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
turn puncture into a support gem,

increase phys damage on bleed VASTLY. 50-100%
make it stackable on hit (max 250-300%)
also, i dont know if this is the case put bleeding ignores armor.

I dont know since I dont use it but make the bleeding damage contribute to phys health regen on damage.

there, physical melee has just been vastly improved.
IGN: Visciious
Last edited by BlackSwordsman01 on Apr 30, 2013, 3:13:05 PM
As others have stated, would like to know a little more about how many skill gems are being changed to understand which builds might be affected. I realize you have listed 4 gems that are being worked on, but are only those 4 coming out in the new patch?

Also, wouldn't changing a few gems at a time (during a numerous set of patches from how I'm reading the gem statement) drastically change the progress of where people currently are on their characters? What I mean by this is, certain characters might be screwed early in the "skill gem" changes since their gems might not be having changes to it until future-future patches (wrote it that way for a reason) and could have benefited if the changes to certain gems were made prior...and vise versa.

I could be completely wrong with reading how the skill gems will be changed and maybe you're making the changes all at once during this patch. If so, would think the path of exile community would like at least a little bit of a warning to know what builds I should not be investing currency in at this time.
Last edited by Svndeadlysns on Apr 30, 2013, 2:26:08 PM
Please fix desynching. I have stopped playing for some time because the amounts of death caused by it. It saddens me that there is no response to these issues. I have read "We are going to fix the issue" but with no updates to this number one concern... it makes me a sad panda.
IGN JimansNotSummoner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info