0.9.10e Patch Notes

Any chance of you fixing the BSOD with Creative X-FI cards?
Still sane exile?
"
Skizo wrote:
Any chance of you fixing the BSOD with Creative X-FI cards?

We have a plan!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
boo at the reduction of Es from CI

but seriously though, its good that it got a bit nerfed. as a consequence i had to lose quite a lot of flickerstrike dps just to keep survivability at an acceptable level.

could probably use some more fine tuning in general though, but id have to check it out more to make any productive suggestions though
Even from 80 % there was no CI what to survive on chaos in league HC, what to speak about 50 %
Last edited by sau on Jun 15, 2012, 6:24:59 AM
I agree with the guys who said 50% is a big nerf. I'd say 70% or 60%, but 50% is tough.

Did GGG forget that they just made the game harder a few patches ago?
My article promoting PoE:
http://www.axonnsays.com/2013/01/you-are-invited-to-the-path-of-exile-open-beta

Running PoE on an Intel i5 2500K, Radeon 7950 OC, SSD Vertex 3 MI, 8 GB RAM.
I'm also a Software Engineer and Indie Game Developer ::- ). Go Go GGG!!!
I guess it depends how the new end-game area turns out. The current Maelstrom of Chaos will be pretty rough after this nerf. Merciless is already hard, but I think CI is still effective enough to be a reasonable defense, assuming you take some other ES passives. I still feel like tankier builds should have better turnouts, but this could be difficult to balance seeing how accessible defensive nodes are. Perhaps some special keystones a bit out of the way from the more offensive abilities would be good (in all areas of the tree) - similar to CI.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jun 15, 2012, 7:26:33 AM
"
Kyliathy wrote:
I agree with the guys who said 50% is a big nerf. I'd say 70% or 60%, but 50% is tough.

Did GGG forget that they just made the game harder a few patches ago?

Yes, and it was even harder for any non-CI character. Now it's getting similar for all.

-------------

Btw. nice avatar Charan.

As for the nerf, it's a 37.5% nerf to the total energy shield of a character that has CI. That is an almost 40% nerf to the "health" of a character with chaos innoculation. So yeah, it's a pretty big nerf. As for if it is too much. further testing will show eventually wether or not.
"
The Chaos Inoculation keystone passive skill now grants +50% Energy Shield rather than +80%.

It is preparing for some new mods of flasks or items? Maybe new values of existing mods?
Can no longer turn off global chat. Crap. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
yea, same here. I have it off (global chat) and its showing all the time.
Since today patch.

Btw. great game.
Last edited by Lycian on Jun 15, 2012, 8:31:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info