0.9.10e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.10e
  • We've added support for "Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Mode" in the graphics options.
  • The options screen has been rearranged to make it more intuitive.
  • The Chaos Inoculation keystone passive skill now grants +50% Energy Shield rather than +80%.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 15, 2012, 5:16:19 AM
"
We've added support for "Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Mode" in the graphics options.
The options screen has been rearranged to make it more intuitive.

Excellent on both! Keep up the good work!
Nice

Can we create guilds when Open Beta starts?
Last edited by haloja on Jun 15, 2012, 3:13:52 AM
I've never used CI...is this a big 'nerf'?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.10e
  • We've added support for "Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Mode" in the graphics options.
  • [/b][/u]
    That was fast. I had so many tabs open and just read the 0.9.11 thread, so for a second when reading this, I thought this was about the deployment of 0.9.11, and got very excited ;)
Last edited by golem09 on Jun 15, 2012, 4:04:29 AM
"

man thats a pimp avatar you have there^^

its the sword form diablo 1?
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
"
lord_dash2 wrote:
"

man thats a pimp avatar you have there^^

its the sword form diablo 1?

No, it's the Unique sword Charan made.
Sweeping Maid
Its a big nerf if your build doesnt revolve around CI, but most of the time if you are going for the big keystones, you have to have a build that caters well for that keystone..

Basically I wouldnt take it in HC anymore, especially because you cant get ES cooldown reduction on items anymore. Though it might still work, my builds arent all that great, If I practiced more I'm sure it would work just as well. (CI is the only % more ES passive I know of)
Chaos inoculation nerf!! hell yeahhhh ^^
Hm...while I do believe CI was the best defensive option out there, I don't think nerfing it is the best solution. Perhaps bringing other defensive options (Evasion especially) up to par would be a better idea, seeing how hard end-game monsters hit. Alternatively, dropping the damage of end-game monsters could work with this current nerf.

Currently, even if you build an entirely defensive character, it's still difficult to maintain more than a few seconds of aggro and live through it at higher difficulties. To me, this seems to promote building more on the offensive side with just enough defense that you don't get one-shotted for making a slight mistake. Tankier characters are not only difficult to solo with, but also are less rewarding right now (in terms of time invested to reach higher difficulties and in terms of ability to farm loot).

Just my two cents, anyway.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jun 15, 2012, 5:18:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info