0.9.10e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.10e
  • We've added support for "Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Mode" in the graphics options.
  • The options screen has been rearranged to make it more intuitive.
  • The Chaos Inoculation keystone passive skill now grants +50% Energy Shield rather than +80%.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 15, 2012, 5:16:19 AM
"
Skizo wrote:
Any chance of you fixing the BSOD with Creative X-FI cards?

We have a plan!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for the notes about the global chat issue - we'll fix it!
"
roccog wrote:
can't play the game anymore... the client updates but when progress bar reaches 100% client shuts down...
Is it just me?
(i'll try with another PC this evening... hope it's just an issue of this computer...)

EDIT: retrying launching the client i noticed that progress bar goes from about 34% to 100%... seems like something's missing...

RE-EDIT: noticed that "client.exe" process in task manager turns to a "client.temp" when client shuts down. Killing the proces and relaunching client doesn't help.

There should be a Client.tmp file sitting in the directory.

Can you try renaming Client.tmp to Client.exe (replacing the old one) and see if that fixes your problem?
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Dear ghod in hebben above, PLEASE fix Hide Global Chat!

I've been subjected to all manner of BS which I would prefer not to have scrolling down my screen as I play. I dunno if it's the Liar's Club, and they all know it's BS, or if some are just being polite to the "Rich guy with six-pack abs," or if the other folks are actually buying what he's selling, but...

It's definitely not good for immersion! =>[.]<=

I expect we can deploy a fix on Monday NZ time!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
I am sure the lack of response from a dev is probably caused by them working quite hard on up coming patches and getting the game up to snuff before OB.

Yup. I am certain they're busily fixing HIDE GLOBAL CHAT. =0[.]o=

It's currently looking like tomorrow for the fix to Hide Global Chat (and many other options screen problems).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info