3.24.2 Hotfix 5

Yes you will shhhhh
"
no fun for you league

youve fixed the exploit, now leave the existing items as they are and let us have nice things, its not as if anyone hacked into the game to make this happen its an error from some update on GGG part so let us keep the 6 socket one handers

I only found out about it today and managed to craft 1 weapon and was rebuilding my character to use it

its far more grief to change things now, the important bit was fixing the beast craft

or at very least let us keep them until end of league, please think about this if you delete or modify existing items you are only rewarding the ones who made profits from them

thats your own fault. A clearly bugged interaction, You knew it, It broke the basic item rules.

I'm also sure they will get people that made items in mass to trade

noice cheap gear

----
where are the heads of the people that bug abused in early league? still can't see bans.
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Finally!

hope you guys ban the exploiters while you're at it.

You too should be banned.

Would make exactly as much sense.

As a person with autism, I do not comprehend the difference of available ingame options and exploits. They are all options to me. Your social construct of what is an inexcusable exploit is your own subjective perspective that I am incapable of comprehending.

Should I be banned just because of I have this disability?

Why should I have to play in fear that a normal action could ban me.

Until GGG provides clear and universal guidelines for situations like this, all players that learn of such actions are going to be forced to perform them, or fall behind when GGG chooses not to remove the "exploit"

Yes, you should be banned for your made up condition. The TOS clearly says if you find and use an exploit, you will be banned.
"
kyobusa wrote:
Definitely people who created these items/used them/or even simply bought them should 100% be permanently banned. This game should NOT be a safe haven for nasty dirty cheaters who try to ruin the game for EVERYONE involved that played fairly.

These items were clearly unintentional, no excuses whatsoever for these dirty players.

So if someone made the item just to test it on some shitty blue item then deleted it after , they should be perma banned?

Why should people that never made them but simply traded them be banned? It's not like they made the money be created out of thin air, someone else farmed that currency and used it. Plenty of people spend divines on items that end up being fixed later on or on skill gems that end up being nerfed.

And I doubt people that used them without creating them generated way more currency. Theres plenty of builds in the game that do all content. Headhunters are under 7 divines and K-touch is 2 div.
why is there so many people crying about this and calling out for bans? it was obvious that was going to get fixed, its not the first time that happens.
if you spent big money on these items seriously and did not do it just for the memes you're dumb af, dont know what else to tell you lol
Hopefully you guys don't forgot to fix the way to restore those "bugged" sockets back (like imprints, and maybe giftwrap).
"
kinzozs wrote:
why is there so many people crying about this and calling out for bans? it was obvious that was going to get fixed, its not the first time that happens.
if you spent big money on these items seriously and did not do it just for the memes you're dumb af, dont know what else to tell you lol

Because they have banned for exploiting in the past, they should be consistent when they hand out bans.

And anyone that has been using it since day 1/2 should be banned definitely.
Last edited by gryphon79 on May 3, 2024, 8:38:48 PM
They let Herald stackers carry on til end of league and all those cluster jewels were changed at league end, no problem

need to do the same thing here

did letting herald stackers have the league to enjoy OP cluster jewels break the game? no.
was it fun? yes.

fun because anyone could make it, same as this 6l unintended items

cluster jewel herald was also unintended

dont screw up GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info