3.24.2 Hotfix 5

Ban exploiters or go home
T17 folks were allowed to abuse faulty/spotty mechanics for a month.

a silly bug that was available for any1 capable of killing T1 map morrigan that in the end will sink into standard like a fart in galewind will most likely than not be eradicated.

Meh
"
Skellesi wrote:
All those 1 supporter pack andys and harvest crafted legacy recombined gear user complaining about exploiters xDD Get a life! Btw the fire res chest is fine just let it be :)

Investigate this person
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Finally!

hope you guys ban the exploiters while you're at it.

You too should be banned.

Would make exactly as much sense.

As a person with autism, I do not comprehend the difference of available ingame options and exploits. They are all options to me. Your social construct of what is an inexcusable exploit is your own subjective perspective that I am incapable of comprehending.

Should I be banned just because of I have this disability?

Why should I have to play in fear that a normal action could ban me.

Until GGG provides clear and universal guidelines for situations like this, all players that learn of such actions are going to be forced to perform them, or fall behind when GGG chooses not to remove the "exploit"

Lmao wowwww
amateur hour at GGG
Open exploit for weeks and you won't ban the offenders. Classic. Take a hard stance for once instead of posturing. IP or hardware ban the offenders and I guarantee they won't do it again. Too bad it cuts into profits and player base numbers.
Last edited by Waíseheill on May 3, 2024, 7:56:53 PM
wtf is wrong with all of you degens asking for bans? did it hurt you? are your sensitive little feelings abused? my goodness, this shit is hilarious, just be glad they're going to fix the items, who cares about the accounts.
"
marketfreshe wrote:
wtf is wrong with all of you degens asking for bans? did it hurt you? are your sensitive little feelings abused? my goodness, this shit is hilarious, just be glad they're going to fix the items, who cares about the accounts.
You exploited and are using the cheated the items arent you
"
TheLokkoS1 wrote:
"
Skellesi wrote:
All those 1 supporter pack andys and harvest crafted legacy recombined gear user complaining about exploiters xDD Get a life! Btw the fire res chest is fine just let it be :)

Investigate this person

you are not even playing the game :D

"
deothor wrote:
T17 folks were allowed to abuse faulty/spotty mechanics for a month.

a silly bug that was available for any1 capable of killing T1 map morrigan that in the end will sink into standard like a fart in galewind will most likely than not be eradicated.

Meh

+1 to this

Players abuse the crap out of mechanics, it gets nerfed and rest of the playerbase is behind from week 1-2.

6link bug spreads, nerfed in 8 hours and reverted.

Well, guess this will be my last league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info