T17 - solo only

"
Nomancs wrote:
Well, it would be about killing boss solo by map owner - fair fight, you can’t beat it, you don’t get the slot. If you can’t beat something, why do you think you deserve the reward?

because thats what other "partymembers" are for
if you want others like you go play ssf
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
Well, it would be about killing boss solo by map owner - fair fight, you can’t beat it, you don’t get the slot. If you can’t beat something, why do you think you deserve the reward?

You mean partymembers payed to carry
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
hyttemaier wrote:

If they moved the 5th map slot to lets say shaper, or back to legion i could not care too much, they could buff T17's even more, my only issue is that 5th slot, everyone needs access to it early, but what i fail to understand is that Mark said noone does ubers, people just stopped "progressing" and this is why they intruduced T17 as a stepping stone, but i think it just did they opposite and made way less people go for ubers :-)

Pretty much.
Problem:
noone does ubers

Solution:
Balance ubers out of being perma degen ground (hello melee?) dps check
Gate more mandatory resources behind ubers

I remember when ubers were first introduced, they were never considered part of endgame progression, just a gimmick for apex players, put together with a bit of clay and stick. And now GGG officially wants everyone to do ubers and T17. Probably solo too, doubt they like carry services market as a de-facto reminder of how people view poe balance.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

You mean partymembers payed to carry

i dont pay friends i help them out with other stuff :)
well, carry is carry and I don't want to know, hope it will be solo only

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
T17 shouldn’t allow party or boosts, so only map owner could enter - 5th map slot should reward skilled and geared.

LOL skilled at what? trading? There's not much skill involved in POE trade league, you simply make as many divines as possible using various strategies that vary a bit each new league and buy whatever the hell you need. I agree with you somewhat, but if your not utilizing trade these maps are ridiculous. They are harder than ubers themselves, at least when i quit this league they were i know they have patched since but i havent tested it.

try a T17 in solo self found pal, then get back to me.

I mean... it's gear intensive... but it's not terrible.
"
Nomancs wrote:

you just dont want others to achieve something
how sad you are man
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Achieve? being carried is not an achievement. I'd rather have people reach it solo after some effort.

Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 18, 2024, 6:16:23 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Achieve? being carried is not an achievement. I'd rather have people reach it solo after some effort.

You are looking at it the wrong way, people do (and enjoy) different aspects in this game, you love to kill bosses and ubers, but for you to do this!
Some guy farmed abyss to get you the belt you have on, another farmed breach for your weapon & shield, some guy ran Einhar so you could get aspect on your ring, another farmed essences, so you could make your helm, its all connected, dont you want them to continue doing what they love in the game, so you can enjoy what you like to do?
"
hyttemaier wrote:

You are looking at it the wrong way, people do (and enjoy) different aspects in this game, you love to kill bosses and ubers, but for you to do this!
Some guy farmed abyss to get you the belt you have on, another farmed breach for your weapon & shield, some guy ran Einhar so you could get aspect on your ring, another farmed essences, so you could make your helm, its all connected, dont you want them to continue doing what they love in the game, so you can enjoy what you like to do?

That guy who farmed that belt was me.
That guy that farmed shield was me.
That guy who farmed coffins was me.
That guy who farmed essences was also me.
On the other hand you don’t get 4k delve depth unlock because Steve did it. You will still be able to buy t17 and uber loot same as you can buy fossils. Just not get depth unlocked.

Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 18, 2024, 7:29:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info