0.9.10d Patch Notes

I want to have such items :)

*buhuu*
"
Chris wrote:
Did you find that item before or after 0.9.10 was deployed?

I'm nearly sure (but a little < than 100%) to remember, that the drop was in a session after I redid my first chars from the passive wipe, so yes, it should have been around last week, after patching to 0.9.10b.

I hope, I will find our discussion about it during the game in my logfile later at home to give 100% correct informations (will send you a PM then)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
the further this beta goes the less able i am in noticing what would be wrong or not.
Yeah, its sometimes hard to keep on track...

but as more important becomes to communicate with other players, and to report anything that might be suspicious to be checked.
--
I am heavily unsure if this is directly related to 9.10, but I have suffered some massive lags recently, just after the first update/ Latency goes up to 800 quite often, my enemies look like hedgehogs from all the arrows I put in them, yet it happens they do not register hits. From what I've heard on global chat other people suffer this as well. I get teleported quite a lot, randomly, so do them monsters and not by way of skill.
Surely such issue will not last long with the plans to expand the force of servers, but I figured it's worth mentioning.

Also shooting bows from behind a cover might have gone awry, it is more and more difficult to hit anything without a clear field, arrows seem to pass monsters by a pixel. Quite annoying, that one has to spend more and more time to find a proper place in the waterfall/pyramid to reach anything. Or is it a feature, not a bug?

If this is not a proper thread to report this please direct me to one, I find bug reporting a bit confusing here.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I also noticed increased desync issues ("jumping" enemies, hits into the air...) lately; but I cant say if its a kind of general problem (now), related to the last patches, or just a minor, temporarily connection issue.
--
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
I also noticed increased desync issues ("jumping" enemies, hits into the air...) lately; but I cant say if its a kind of general problem (now), related to the last patches, or just a minor, temporarily connection issue.

I'm seeing that, too. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Since I have had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday I don't have to go to work today. So I tried a couple of hours playing in different time - to see if issues mentioned above were somehow related to prime time hours. They weren't. It took me a lot longer than it should to complete the pyramid, I'd say 40% of my initial shots missed the targets because the door frames, various rubble etc. Enemies kept on jumping back and forth, all of them hedgehoged. When I finaly reached the cruel terraces lag was still plenty, but all of my shots found purchase.

Anyway, is there a dedicated lag thread anywhere?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Chris wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
items like this?

Unavailable

(wrong defensive mod with +% to armour+evasion, additional wrong? influenced by +evasion rating mod)

Did you find that item before or after 0.9.10 was deployed?

I dunno if it's related, but I just found this:

Unavailable

Seems a little... lacking, even for a blue. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I dunno if it's related, but I just found this:

not really ;) the "problem" was with the modifiers, which added flat and increased evasion on an item without evasion itself.
As it has cleared now, "my" helmet" dropped before 0.9.10 patch; and the issue shouldnt happen anymore now.
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info