0.9.10d Patch Notes

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I dunno if it's related, but I just found this:

not really ;) the "problem" was with the modifiers, which added flat and increased evasion on an item without evasion itself.
As it has cleared now, "my" helmet" dropped before 0.9.10 patch; and the issue shouldnt happen anymore now.

Ah. My issue was a shield whose bonus mod appears to have replaced the natural implicit mod of +8% to all resistances. Thought it sounded somewhat connected. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Unavailable

Seems a little... lacking, even for a blue. =^[.]^=

This Kite Shield is the one in the progression without the Elemental Resistance implicit (but has good block and defences), and happens to have the explicit resistance affix.

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Any estimated date on .11?
"
Xendran wrote:
Any estimated date on .11?

Still a few weeks. We will start teasing/releasing information soon though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Unavailable

Seems a little... lacking, even for a blue. =^[.]^=

This Kite Shield is the one in the progression without the Elemental Resistance implicit (but has good block and defences), and happens to have the explicit resistance affix.

Yeah... I figgered that out later. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info