3.24.0b Hotfix 2

"
Beavith wrote:
What happened to accountability for knowingly exploiting a mechanic?

you don't understand, it's not an exploit if you are a streamer
"
Grixzen wrote:
"
Beavith wrote:
What happened to accountability for knowingly exploiting a mechanic?

you don't understand, it's not an exploit if you are a streamer

Oh, I know.

It was rhetorical sarcasm... I should have "/s", my mistake.
Last edited by Beavith on Apr 4, 2024, 11:41:56 AM
"
XNolDoRX wrote:
"
Nanimonai3 wrote:
Am I misssing something? I scrolled past 3 comments complaining about rarer scarabs being made even rarer, when the patch notes state the exact opposite thing?

"There are a few exceptions to this where some of the more powerful Scarabs have become rarer."

Oh, my bad. I managed to overlook that bit.

Still sounds like a plus in my book, getting more access to the rarer scarabs, while leaving the rarest scarabs as a sometimes treat.
"
KeiranPOE wrote:
So basically anyone that wasn’t playing throughout the night when the patch dropped after midnight, or people who work on Wednesdays or at all, is missing out on 60+ divines on an already grossly inflated economy. This isn’t a very widetime moment.

So just like every league where there is a good strat and you get punished if you dont do it? Shocking.

There is a rogue exile strat thats very good atm, can do that and make good shit.
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 11:51:45 AM
League ended before it could even get ramped up. Lol
"
League ended before it could even get ramped up. Lol
hoho this. 3.24.0b patch was too good they had to cut the cord.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 4, 2024, 11:58:20 AM
"
wotad wrote:
"
KeiranPOE wrote:
So basically anyone that wasn’t playing throughout the night when the patch dropped after midnight, or people who work on Wednesdays or at all, is missing out on 60+ divines on an already grossly inflated economy. This isn’t a very widetime moment.

So just like every league where there is a good strat and you get punished if you dont do it? Shocking.

There is a rogue exile strat thats very good atm, can do that and make good shit.

except, on day 1 to 3 GGG could have said, hey we are buffing the drops for league launch, play as much as you can, that buff will be going in a couple days and drop rates will go back to normal

league officially dead.
God speed exiles
"
wotad wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:
Been playing (and paying for that matter) for 10 years, and i'm sure this message won't ever be read by any GGG staffer but still.

I love the game, but it is getting tedious to see such a fantastic game smashing people on every league.

I beg you, please start using common sense.
You either rollback economy (one way or another) after you notice you missed something and allowed people to farm a shit load of currencies.

Or you accept that mistake and let the economy manage itself by allowing anyone to do the same until the league is over.

You always react the same way, always to the benefit of the same kind of players, and screw everyone else.

This is trully disheartening (to say the least).

This is actually the first time GGG has really nerfed something mid league yet your acting like this is a common thing?

Not even mid league.. first week where they honestly should make changes if something is screwed.

I mean no offense, but we don't seem to recall the same things from past leagues.
Because i do remember a number of leagues where this kind of thing happened (it's not on every league, to be fair, and rarely on that scale too, but still).

I'm all good for fixing things early, but that's note what happened here.

They pushed a league on a 3days week-end (i mean, dev here, going prod on friday requires both solid testing and team availability on the week end) - which they admited was a bad idea and a lesson learnt.

Then they rushed to buff rewards, which was needed ok, but to an uncontrolled untested degree, resulting in a situation they needed to nerf.

The inbetween moment created a huge gab between people being there to profit, and people away (work, life, whatever).

I like the league experience, personnaly, for the fresh and fair experience.
One of which just went to hell :/
Last edited by valarhexile on Apr 4, 2024, 12:13:05 PM
"
valarhexile wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:
Been playing (and paying for that matter) for 10 years, and i'm sure this message won't ever be read by any GGG staffer but still.

I love the game, but it is getting tedious to see such a fantastic game smashing people on every league.

I beg you, please start using common sense.
You either rollback economy (one way or another) after you notice you missed something and allowed people to farm a shit load of currencies.

Or you accept that mistake and let the economy manage itself by allowing anyone to do the same until the league is over.

You always react the same way, always to the benefit of the same kind of players, and screw everyone else.

This is trully disheartening (to say the least).

This is actually the first time GGG has really nerfed something mid league yet your acting like this is a common thing?

Not even mid league.. first week where they honestly should make changes if something is screwed.

I mean no offense, but we don't seem to recall the same things from past leagues.
Because i do remember a number of leagues where this kind of thing happened (it's not on every league, to be fair, and rarely on that scale too, but still).

I'm all good for fixing things early, but that's note what happened here.

They pushed a league on a 3days week-end (i mean, dev here, going prod on friday requires both solid testing and team availability on the week end) - which they admited was a bad idea and a lesson learnt.

Then they rushed to buff rewards, which was needed ok, but to an uncontrolled untested degree, resulting in a situation they needed to nerf.

The inbetween moment created a huge gab between people being there to profit, and people away (work, life, whatever).

I like the league experience, personnaly, for the fresh and fair experience.
One of which just went to hell :/

I dont think any league is really fair people already had mirrors even without this divine stuff, they needed to change it and you can still get it to me this is a fine fix.

Leaving it as it was would just be a mess and I think people are exaggerating the amount of people who did it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info