3.24.0b Hotfix 2

thanks for screwing the in game economy and then putting a really great, totally well thought out and comprehensive solution that definitely doesn't further imbalance the game and the economy.

/s
Been playing (and paying for that matter) for 10 years, and i'm sure this message won't ever be read by any GGG staffer but still.

I love the game, but it is getting tedious to see such a fantastic game smashing people on every league.

I beg you, please start using common sense.
You either rollback economy (one way or another) after you notice you missed something and allowed people to farm a shit load of currencies.

Or you accept that mistake and let the economy manage itself by allowing anyone to do the same until the league is over.

You always react the same way, always to the benefit of the same kind of players, and screw everyone else.

This is trully disheartening (to say the least).
"
valarhexile wrote:
Been playing (and paying for that matter) for 10 years, and i'm sure this message won't ever be read by any GGG staffer but still.

I love the game, but it is getting tedious to see such a fantastic game smashing people on every league.

You either rollback economy (one way or another) after you notice you missed something and allowed people to farm a shit load of currencies.

Or you accept that mistake and let the economy manage itself by allowing anyone to do the same until the league is over.

You always react the same way, always to the benefit of the same kind of players, and screw everyone else.

This is actually the first time GGG has really nerfed something mid league yet your acting like this is a common thing?

Not even mid league.. first week where they honestly should make changes if something is screwed.
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 11:30:48 AM
"
wotad wrote:

This is actually the first time GGG has really nerfed something mid league yet your acting like this is a common thing?

Its not. They nerfed the layout in the affliction league once we figured out it was in 4 directions.
Last edited by Raotiz on Apr 4, 2024, 11:31:05 AM
"
Raotiz wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:

"
wotad wrote:

Its not. They nerfed the layout in the affliction league once we figured out it was in 4 directions.

They still allowed the abyss shit which they could have nerfed, lets be real that wasnt really a nerf.
"
wotad wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:

Not even mid league.. first week where they honestly should make changes if something is screwed.

mid league? we are not even on day 7, lmao
"
wotad wrote:

They still allowed the abyss shit which they could have nerfed, lets be real that wasnt really a nerf.

Well Abys shit existed before affliction league and yes it was a huge nerf.
Last edited by Raotiz on Apr 4, 2024, 11:33:45 AM
I'm tired, boss
What happened to accountability for knowingly exploiting a mechanic?
So basically anyone that wasn’t playing throughout the night when the patch dropped after midnight, or people who work on Wednesdays or at all, is missing out on 60+ divines on an already grossly inflated economy. This isn’t a very widetime moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info