3.24.0b Hotfix 2

"
kyobusa wrote:
Please ya'll, GGG is a small independent company.

Tell Tencent :D
"
Zebedin wrote:
here is hotfix from me
i decided to not buy your turtle hideout ;-)

come back sober GGG, or when youre worth supporting.

Yup, that's how we roll, was about to buy a supporter pack too, league turned into crap, so im out along with my support, it's simple. I love PoE, its my favorite game, but if LE releases a good cycle after this disaster of a league it gonna hurt GGG really hard.
IGN - Slayonara
come on.... don't get lucky right away and am now exceedingly behind any of the degenerate map fishers who dumped all their maps looking for this instead of playing correctly.
So exploit early, exploit often, as every league.

1. Why didn't they make it just like the Archnemesis one where it won't show modifers, so now it just shows '#% change to drop currency items' instead of showing drop exalt/ divine orbs?

2. Or how about make it just like in campaign where you have to clear maps/ mobs for there to be an increase chance of devoted modifiers showing. So instead of afking in HO spam opening maps, you have to actually play the game? (Now it is only used for campaign)

"
The number of monsters in the Allflame Ember of Frogs and Allflame Ember of Rats packs have been lowered

Typical GGG triple nerfing everything. It was a feels good way to farm misc currencies like scour, etc. Now it has been nerfed because of divine drops.

"
some of the more powerful Scarabs have become rarer
. That's just dumb
Nice changes.
"
raVyoli wrote:
nice so you let all the streamers and nolifers get a big advantage dropping 50+ divs a map and now you nerf it for anyone who cant play 24 hours a day

Exactly this. What a shitshow.
Keep your Wits about you.
“Comparison is the thief of joy.”
Started playing in Ultimatum and got serious in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
hoho and there goes league. Ah well back to Ultima.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
the last league was really fun to play I had a lot of fun and I played for a long time in the season, but now I think it's going to be short :) the mechanics of league are not great, fortunately the scarabs are interesting but It doesn't go any further, it's a shame I thought that GGG had finally understood what the players wanted but that's not the case.
Obfuscate it behind a singular mod that says "drops currency items", only give new options on map clear (this might be abusable to run easier maps tho).

Love the league still, but it's a bit tough to manage against thousands of people brute testing your game at once. Godspeed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info