3.24.0b Hotfix 2

You serious?
This happens EVERY SINGLE PATCH. There's a massive wave of currency, GGG hotfixes it a week into the league, and everyone else who isn't a full time streamer or a neet is screwed. I wish they'd just leave it alone. Economy is busted once again. There's no hope for anyone who didn't hop on this to catch up.
"
danteafk wrote:
Do a rollback then

Economy is already fucked

Or they could stop trying to work in two separate games and do a good job in at least one of them.
This scarab change shows how you're really not in tune with how this plays out in game. I've been farming with scarab nodes and sure you do get a bunch of scarabs per map, at least if you have some quant on your gear. The problem is that when you spread these out of the 100+ different variants there are it still amounts to nothing. It's like spitting in the ocean, it just dilutes in the vast amounts of water.

Meanwhile the Harbinger scarab sells for 6+ chaos compared to earlier leagues where in demand rusted scarabs might have sold for 3-4 chaos. Making these base versions more rare seems very counterproductive if your goal is to allow players agency in the way Mark spoke about it in interviews leading up to the league.

While perhaps not intended this sextant and scarab change have been a massive nerf för both player agency and end game juicing for the solo player and I really hope you reevaluate it's implementation and make an effort to rebalance it to be more in line with stated goals.

Think most of us actually like the concept, just not the implementation.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Atlas tree change is bad, i wont do trades to buy scarabs because you want it, trade is the worst part of this game.

Sextants could last atleast 16 maps, scarabs only lasts for 1. I dont want to farm scarabs, i dont want to feel obrigated to buy It because atlas tree got nerfed to the ground, the state of the game now is pretty sad. Even i didnt talked about t17, which is harder than Uber Bosses. Another thing about Uber Bosses, you need to buy 5 fragments while in past we just need to buy 1 Key, so, more trading...

Can you please stop trying to make me use trade site for every step in this game?

This patch wasnt designed for us, excluding qol this patch gave nothing only took away, im still playing it because im vacation, but im already dropping it.
"
Redblade wrote:
This scarab change shows how you're really not in tune with how this plays out in game. I've been farming with scarab nodes and sure you do get a bunch of scarabs per map, at least if you have some quant on your gear. The problem is that when you spread these out of the 100+ different variants there are it still amounts to nothing. It's like spitting in the ocean, it just dilutes in the vast amounts of water.

Meanwhile the Harbinger scarab sells for 6+ chaos compared to earlier leagues where in demand rusted scarabs might have sold for 3-4 chaos. Making these base versions more rare seems very counterproductive if your goal is to allow players agency in the way Mark spoke about it in interviews leading up to the league.

While perhaps not intended this sextant and scarab change have been a massive nerf för both player agency and end game juicing for the solo player and I really hope you reevaluate it's implementation and make an effort to rebalance it to be more in line with stated goals.

biggest scarab problem is. that its pointless to use them if you dont have full atlas in that mechanic
It seems Chris didn't leave behind any notes on properly balancing a league before heading over to POE2.

Looking forward to a fresh game. This one has become too solved, too meta'e(dd), too predictable. The most predictable being wild balance changes at the start of each launch. I can't remember the last properly balanced league launch where the "exploit early and often" mantra didn't play out.
Nice, now give map mobs loot back pls. Ran 100+ 8mod maps with all altars for quantity/rarity (300%+ map quant) and got 1 raw divine/exalt drops.
Hardest t16 maps' mobs give lower value items than any extra content in tier 1 maps.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

biggest scarab problem is. that its pointless to use them if you dont have full atlas in that mechanic

Depends, for combinations I'm sure that's the intent. For just basic use it's not really required. I don't see that as a problem in it self but it does limit us compared to how we previously could juice which is a problem and contributes to the overall nerf branded as "rework".
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I'm glad the div thing is fixed, gameplay should not be opening maps, not even mad i didn't do it.

For me the problem is this league mechanic is too boring, almost adding no new mobs or thing to kill to maps. The only good thing for me that made me happy is the mod to add Unique bosses to normal mobs in a map, is super fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info