Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

Im fine with the less currency drop but removing so many quality of live things..
Why i cant cast my Crys instant?
Some skills got absolutly blasted like thet Kinetic bolt? nerf it by 50% or something but this looks like dead because no scale anymore
Penance brand i know it was op but insteed of nerfing the dmg the 0.75 will make it to clunky.. to play
all this mana reservation and reservation/cost remove just why..
Ralakesh boost was op it still will be but its a boots right? removing fully the movement speed lol? make zero sense..
xd login diablo 4 xd
Last edited by NeoVeXeReK on Mar 21, 2024, 6:49:28 PM
Do the tattoo changes affect skill trees of existing characters with old values already applied?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Poggers!
Make Melee Great (viable) Again!

"Ball Lightning of Static: Can no longer be used by Totems."

I was thinking about league starting this, and now it´s gone :((
Last edited by Magenta_Blue on Mar 21, 2024, 6:53:45 PM
lmao people crying over ralakesh boots losing MS when they are fucking OP as hell. god forbid you move a little slower as a trade off.
"
Brenadael wrote:
rip Ralakesh :/

ppl who used ralakesh often were using a travel skill, rely on quicksilver flasks to get around or travel skills.
I know losing movement speed sucks, but it doesnt kill the item :)
"
Summon Raging Spirit: The Raging Spirit's melee attack no longer naturally gains 0-38% more Damage as it levels.

Guess it was only a matter of time until it finally got hit. RIP

First Bone Armour got removed, now this. This is gonna be a struggle league for summoners.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Honestly looks like a cool season. Just wish they implement some kind of systme so we don't have to ENTIRELY manually configure every map with the new mechanic. Some sort of semi-automation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info