3.23.2 Patch Notes

"
Moadyb wrote:
Well, thank you for the last patch. I play on mac and it literally killed the FPS. It's like playing the game on time lapse, basically making it ...unplayable. You clearly didn't consider the effect of it on MAC system while it was in beta.

Again as a MAC player i feel like a second class citizen and as such don't expect me to spend money in your game. kind of logic isn't it. If i can't play i can't pay...

Every time they make some engine fixes it looks like that. Last time we waited 4 months.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
I have left this game for literally half a year (since the performance of the game went to shit) and people are still having the same problem that let me and many to quit...

PS: Do consoles even run POE? At 5 to 10 fps i imagine. xD
Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Mar 15, 2024, 7:59:54 PM
GGG, I and other Mac users are trying desperately to get your attention. This patch completely broke the game for us. Can you please, please, please help us out? Going from 60+ fps to less than 10 means you messed up something in the build bad. If you are just going to ignore us at least have the decency to tell us that so we can make plans to do something else for the new league.
"
Nhilack wrote:
GGG, I and other Mac users are trying desperately to get your attention. This patch completely broke the game for us. Can you please, please, please help us out? Going from 60+ fps to less than 10 means you messed up something in the build bad. If you are just going to ignore us at least have the decency to tell us that so we can make plans to do something else for the new league.

https://www.grindinggear.com/?page=careers
They are looking for C++ Engine Programmer like long time. [Removed by Support]
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Mar 16, 2024, 3:39:55 AM
"
Dxt44 wrote:

https://www.grindinggear.com/?page=careers
They are looking for C++ Engine Programmer like long time. [Removed by Support]

"
We’re looking for C++ Engine Programmers to work on our in-house engine and tools. Our engine is specific to Path of Exile and attempts to solve the problems uniquely generated by the dynamic gameplay that we support while taking advantage of the opportunities granted by our fixed camera perspective.

Wasn't it you who actively expressed discontent for me daring to mention these camera advantages existence in another post? :)

Now you can apply and learn how it works yourself!
"
Echothesis wrote:
Wasn't it you who actively expressed discontent for me daring to mention these camera advantages existence in another post? :)

Now you can apply and learn how it works yourself!

"
while taking advantage of the opportunities granted by our fixed camera perspective.

"
Echothesis wrote:
As for performance, you can leverage the fact that most meshes are supposed be at approximately same distance from camera, as opposed to 3rd party character camera for example.

Why are you doing this? You can't be serious.
So now it's about camera advantages?
Hello,

Thanks for the update. I have one question, do I need to clear my NVIDIA cache too ?

before the latest patch, I had no problems with dualshock4 (on windows11&poe). I use a DS4 without a USB program, I only use a Bluetooth connection.
after the new patch I can connect DS4 on the laptop but on POE I can't use DS4, even though I select input & restart many times.
Device name LAPTOP-H42KB9KS
AMD Ryzen 5 5500H Processor with 3.30 GHz Radeon Graphics
RAM installed 16.0 GB (usable 15.4 GB)
Device ID A302ADAA-6A69-47AB-AFA7-5BB1F636FF92
Product ID 00356-24704-76561-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display.

Please help in dualshock4 input problem.
the game performence in my case is getting reduced by like 70%
i think it is due to the change of DX12
please return it to the game
yes please fix this issue i cant even run beyond anymore without lagging and crashing. This all started after last patch update

using dx12 instead of dx11 seemed to hgelp for me my bad for not checking that first.

Last edited by Highgame1 on Mar 16, 2024, 3:58:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info