3.23.2 Patch Notes

"
boldfacelies wrote:
Why are you worried about GPU utilization at or above 70%? My AMD card runs at nearly 100% by design. Just wondering why you wouldn't want to use the thing you bought it for?

There are a few reasons xDDDDDD
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
boldfacelies wrote:

Why are you worried about GPU utilization at or above 70%? My AMD card runs at nearly 100% by design. Just wondering why you wouldn't want to use the thing you bought it for?

Some people are just worried to kill their decade old hardware by making use of it's intended purpose. They think that 100% is bad, but lucky enough even all the old stuff can run at 100% at all time without any issues or concerns.

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 14, 2024, 2:05:12 PM
"
Pashid wrote:

Some people are just worried to kill their decade old hardware by making use of it's intended purpose. They think that 100% is bad, but lucky enough even all the old stuff can run at 100% at all time without any issues or concerns.

I was waiting for your comment. It's so nice to learn from you. Thanks Pashid!
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Fruz wrote:

"
Butle wrote:
Now how about fixing or at least addressing the Abyss bug?
Fully compass + scarabs, map says "map contains additional 4 abysses", yet only ONE spawns.
can you at least give us an ANSWER????

Try disabling other side content in your maps ? Maps have limited space for content, one can override another I think.

Extra content in maps isn't the issue. The Abyss bug is very much a thing. Happens randomly. I've prolly lost like 60 winged/gilded scarabs+sextant charges and rather expensive deli orbed maps due to it. Luckily this league is a massive loot pinata, so it doesn't really hurt. In a different league this would be a pretty big issue.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Mar 14, 2024, 5:01:33 PM
I know console players are in the minority, but can say that loading is much longer on PS5.
Lag needs to be fixed with this update, or have fun with the 3000 players that can afford 3000 dollar rigs to run the game on the lowest settings.
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
boldfacelies wrote:

There are a few reasons xDDDDDD

oh i seeeeeee xDDDDD good ansswer xDDPPPPPP
Eat your vegetables.
Now you can play the league after the update - it’s almost perfect to play on such an old man)))
Xeon E3-1230V2
DDR3 16GB 2000Mhz
GTX 1060 3Gb
"
boldfacelies wrote:
oh i seeeeeee xDDDDD good ansswer xDDPPPPPP

Because you read my post and did not understand it properly and based on that you ask a question about things that are obvious.
Which kind of Support for Dual Sense Controller we are talking about?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info