Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Yall got anymore of them teasers? *scratches neck and face*

I'm dyin over 'ere
OMG my QoL wet dream since like 4 seasons ago!!
Pog
"
blvcksvn wrote:
Please allow powers to be toggle-able, this bricks self-chill.

First things I though of, you don't necessarily want all the upgrades for all the chars
Can we get some butterflies and like rainbows for a league? just once? I want to kill a fluffy bunny with srs minions.
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
"
GoldShark wrote:
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.

Most players do including me, I just straight up don't do pantheons after my first char.

Levelling is whatever. With proper levelling gear, you should be destroying everything in 3-4hours, especially if you actually ran acts 500 times. The level requirement for 5/0 awakened gems being 80 tho is ANNOYING.

Actually, it’s all of the above combined that is bad.. ( include lab runs in the list as well ).

Everyone is okay with “just lvling” “just lab” “just pantheons” “just …” Once you combine all of them as something you need to do on 2nd, 3rd and 4th char, you just stop enjoying the process.
can you make it like that with beasts from the book pretty please much love <333
Who taught you how to fight... your mum? (òÓ,)_\,,/
great QOL! quick question, doest it work on stash aswell? cause it's be quite sad if not
thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info