3.23.1c Patch Notes

3.23.1c Patch Notes

This patch introduces changes to account moderation, specifically to the effects of being muted, alongside some bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.

Account Moderation Changes

• When an account is muted, you will now be unable to send or receive whispers from players if they are not on your Friends List and you are not on their Friends List. You will also not be shown as online on the trade website. These restrictions do not apply for mutes applied to accounts prior to this patch being deployed.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Valdo's Shrine Maps could not be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where Nucleus of the Maven and Ahuatotli, the Blind were not firing projectiles for some of their skills.
  • Fixed a bug where the Guardian of the Chimera could die when they had left the arena, causing their loot to be inaccessible.
  • Fixed a bug where Daresso's clones were not summoning correctly and as a result dealt no damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Damage Taken Recouped as Mana crafted modifier had the Life item modifier tag.
  • Fixed a bug where the Flask upgrade and Hybrid Flask vendor recipes could provide Flasks with an item level that is lower than usual.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ultimatum Portal Effect could sometimes lose some of its effects.
  • Fixed a bug where the Void Emperor Ice Spear Skill Effect microtransaction was using an incorrect surge effect.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2024, 5:54:18 PM
Hmmmmmm
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Feb 13, 2024, 6:31:13 PM
nice
yo
Please extend the league for 2 more months. Best league ever
nice, but I just want ultimatum to be better
"
Fixed a bug where the Guardian of the Chimera could die when they had left the arena, causing their loot to be inaccessible.

End of an era
I can't wait to mass report people I don't like in G1 (and my pesky trade competition) and have them trade banned for one or more leagues!!

Thanks GGG!
Boo ya!!
fix ebony tornado shot
I know you can read me, exile. You're not mad... not yet..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info