High DPS 1-Hand Lightning Strike/Multistrike 3 Aura Tank Duelist Guide by Ler [1.1.0]

"
TheBuudah wrote:
RIP dude, honestly bringer of rain is a huge difference in this type of build.

I was playing with your build prior, and I transitioned away from certain stats to accompany my gear and now I am using a crit based version with bringer of rain.

I constantly am doing pretty hard maps with a good EA ranger (deltrus_)
Few close calls so far but still living!

Only issue I am having now is stat issues, even with my neck I have..

Bringer of rain is like total useless -.-
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Streaming my new build right now ;)
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
"
Ler wrote:
"
TheBuudah wrote:
RIP dude, honestly bringer of rain is a huge difference in this type of build.

I was playing with your build prior, and I transitioned away from certain stats to accompany my gear and now I am using a crit based version with bringer of rain.

I constantly am doing pretty hard maps with a good EA ranger (deltrus_)
Few close calls so far but still living!

Only issue I am having now is stat issues, even with my neck I have..

Bringer of rain is like total useless -.-

Not really, but we all play differently :P
Why you dont take Berserking and Acceleration?
"
jika wrote:
Why you dont take Berserking and Acceleration?

I do.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
*** UPDATE ***

Many people messaged me and asked how it was possible to level so fast after my reroll.
I made a quick 3 minute video which Skills are required and which Quest rewards you ll need.
It works kinda much self found only even with shit gear.

Speed-Level Video - Click me!

#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Last edited by Ler on Jun 19, 2013, 5:45:20 PM
Love the build and currently using it in onslaught.
My only question is, what is your main form of sustain? You seem to prioritize LOH gem pretty low. Do you simply rely on the life steal from blood rage and your strong passive regen?
"
Kastrophy wrote:
Love the build and currently using it in onslaught.
My only question is, what is your main form of sustain? You seem to prioritize LOH gem pretty low. Do you simply rely on the life steal from blood rage and your strong passive regen?

Bad Gear -> LOH
Good Gear -> Blood Rage
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
"
Ler wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

Many people messaged me and asked how it was possible to level so fast after my reroll.
I made a quick 3 minute video which Skills are required and which Quest rewards you ll need.

Yeah it is nice, its super OP if you have decent gear haha. But I am using a blue 2 link purchased bow and raping face. The question is, will this work until Cruel, I already got some 4L items for level 25ish, i was gona put poison arrow, Fork or lmp, life on hit and increased crit damage. Or go ahead and do my LA,LOH,LMP, Ele Damage for main attack and for ranged attack totem, use poison arrow, fork, weapon ele, added chaos. Then for firetrap put
Firetrap, Fire Penetration, Chance to Ignite, Increased Area of Effect i feel this could be good for all types of kiting. With LA being my main focus, I feel this would be good for leveling if you had the resources and the 4L-5LS by the time you enter cruel.

Tim
"
"
Ler wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

Yeah it is nice, its super OP if you have decent gear haha. But I am using a blue 2 link purchased bow and raping face. The question is, will this work until Cruel, I already got some 4L items for level 25ish, i was gona put poison arrow, Fork or lmp, life on hit and increased crit damage. Or go ahead and do my LA,LOH,LMP, Ele Damage for main attack and for ranged attack totem, use poison arrow, fork, weapon ele, added chaos. Then for firetrap put
Firetrap, Fire Penetration, Chance to Ignite, Increased Area of Effect i feel this could be good for all types of kiting. With LA being my main focus, I feel this would be good for leveling if you had the resources and the 4L-5LS by the time you enter cruel.

Tim

I didnt buy any item expect Clarity skill gem. I had no uniques on. Its possible to play it self foumd.
You will transition to la arround level 60. Until than - Psn arrow + fork and fire traps will do the job.
Only requirement is a 2 link. Even in cruel.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Last edited by Ler on Jun 21, 2013, 5:20:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info