High DPS 1-Hand Lightning Strike/Multistrike 3 Aura Tank Duelist Guide by Ler [1.1.0]

are you going to re-roll?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
are you going to re-roll?

yes, im alrdy level 31
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
If it makes you feel any better, I just died with an ilvl61 searing touch equipped due to mucking around in docks >)

Any comments on your build post-death. Does it still feel as viable/strong even in onslaught?
Sry for your death.

Quick question, is a CI/Crit/GR/VP alternative any viable ? Want to respec my phys wander and your build/gameplay looks interesting.

something like this (not optimised):
build

edit: sry for speaking about the witch, even if it's related to your LS build. Just in need of advice since I died with first onslaught char and realise my second one is badly builded.
Last edited by Puckz on Jun 17, 2013, 5:31:20 AM
deleted
Last edited by Corwynt on Jun 17, 2013, 9:18:31 AM
What's the way you are xping atm? Is it Multistrike+Poison Arrow+Fork?

Can you explain your fast xping a bit pls? Ive seen it into your screen and really liked it.

Best Regards!
So you use no curses?
"
Corwynt wrote:
So you use no curses?

Conductivity or Ele Weakness
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
In the 90 point build would it not be better to drop 4 life nodes at the Marauder start and put them into the 4 life you haven't taken right beside Vaal Pact? You get 32% life rather than 24% life and 0.4% life/sec regen.
RIP dude, honestly bringer of rain is a huge difference in this type of build.

I was playing with your build prior, and I transitioned away from certain stats to accompany my gear and now I am using a crit based version with bringer of rain.

I constantly am doing pretty hard maps with a good EA ranger (deltrus_)
Few close calls so far but still living!

Only issue I am having now is stat issues, even with my neck I have..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info