3.23.1 Patch Notes

30 minute rate limit exceeded on trade site. Doing nothing new just searching through valdo maps to run.

If anything I would get a few 2 minute ones but this seems a little extreme for first one of the day.
IGN: Khaleeessi
"
AngryFan wrote:
Todays patch has broken more things than it fixes. Abyss now don't appear in the map; despite me having the sext/scarb/AtPassives in it. Instead I have gotten breach and expedition every map. And no Abyss despite it saying there will be some in the map. In the map mods when you hit tab. To view the overlay map. It deleted my Animated guardian. Who I put a more than a few divs of gear on. And has completely demoted me from playing.

I am so sick of bugs costing me in game time and currency. This season has been the season of bugs!!! Yet they would rather work on PoE2 rather than fix things here in PoE

name checks out
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
server stability, anything ?
ppl losing maps
Viridian Wildwood instance containers no longer drop any loot at all for me after the patch
I once again can confirm that PoE community can't read :)

p.s. please read the "Abyss" changes carefully, slowly... maybe then you will get it.
okayge
and still no "Wisp juice bar" in the wildwood so we know how much we still have

and still no revealed map when you walk and discover the wildwood
shield mtx do not work after patch
Last edited by Platun4 on Jan 16, 2024, 12:47:41 AM
Added 877 more foiled Tier 17 Valdo's Map options that the Valdo's Puzzle Box can yield.
Added 1337 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.

Are you f***ing serious?
"
Added 877 more foiled Tier 17 Valdo's Map options that the Valdo's Puzzle Box can yield.
Added 1337 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.

How is this an improvement ? It just makes it impossible to get something you might want.

X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info