3.23.1 Patch Notes

lol and once again season-patch-.1 comes out when the league starts dying. and this one still leaves not all skills being fixed after they were broken by the changes made when the season was launched

good job exile
*slow clap*
Last edited by 5K0RP10 on Jan 17, 2024, 3:20:46 AM
I am currently working on overlay app for item filter setup. Very happy of "/reloaditemfilter" command
nerfing mid league it is a classic move, after around two years without expansion it is the first league where people had fun, and you just killed it great job
can we PLS just have a "fuel-bar" for the wildwood which shows how many fuel exactly left?
ik the outer ring gets smaller and smaller. but for me when i pick up a re fuel, it DOESNT. often it looks like its really full while it isnt... really frustrating bc im trying not to use to early a re fuel...

a fuel bar would be 100x better as this circle. otherwise im really happy with this league. ty <3
Last edited by toomatoo on Jan 18, 2024, 1:40:57 AM
What happened to the Abyss/Spire interaction with the projectile mods and drops as a whole while running an Abyss? And no, not on private leagues as specified in the notes. Been running Abyss all day and haven't gotten shit worth of drops compared to how things were pre-patch.

I know some of the devs and player base weren't too fond of the scarab explosions, stacks of divines, etc ... but when it's a month into the league, people have entire builds and maps built for it, and the expense is not anything small.

Just tossing in nerfs, especially when it is not noted in the changes, is a complete slap in the face to anyone who has built around and invested in the maps/gear for the interaction GGG created in the first place, and for the player base as a whole when it is not even mentioned in the notes, outside of private leagues.

I thought it was just a very bad run of luck, but it seems I am not the only one noticing it.

...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jan 19, 2024, 3:47:38 AM
Literally the worst. Nerfing the league mechanic a month in? I only just got my build to a point where it can handle it. Now I have to leave 10 maps in a row because the juice is so bad it isn't worth running. Whoever decided this should have had their coffee in the morning, because this legitimately sucks. I was having so much fun until now.
I will never pay you a single dollar again.

lying pack!
On every map after the patch, you get to an area where no wisps at all, only deadends and trees...

Why are you shadow-fixing Wildwood and telling everyone that only mobs in dark areas were fixed, do you think that your community won't notice anything?
Why are you touching Wildwood at all? Who was complaining about it?

There are a lot of critical stuff that should be fixed but you did this.
You finally should fire the person who makes such decisions.
BRING BACK MORE WISPS OR RIOT
"
pobodree wrote:
On every map after the patch, you get to an area where no wisps at all, only deadends and trees...

Why are you shadow-fixing Wildwood and telling everyone that only mobs in dark areas were fixed, do you think that your community won't notice anything?
Why are you touching Wildwood at all? Who was complaining about it?

There are a lot of critical stuff that should be fixed but you did this.
You finally should fire the person who makes such decisions.

I noticed this too, it seems I can't even get more than 3k most maps, and if I do it's always of only 2 types, with maybe 500 of the third. God damn why ruin our fun??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info