3.23.1 Patch Notes

Any updates regarding bugged summoning spectres?

I had it multiple times where instead of the perfect body from affliction, it would summon me another chieftain for example but would consume the expensive body.
Best game ever <3

I'm all about patches but most of this is irelevant or useles how about a real patch for PERFORMANCE ? or u want us to swap to another game cause spending 2000$ + on a PC isnt enough for path of exile while i can play cyberpunk maxeout with no problems does that seem good ?
"
Any updates regarding bugged summoning spectres?

I had it multiple times where instead of the perfect body from affliction, it would summon me another chieftain for example but would consume the expensive body.

Sounds like a Spell Echo issue
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
SpectraI wrote:
"We never nerf things mid-league unless its a bugged interaction" (c) GGG

That aged poorly,guess people were having too much wisp juice and fun this league.

Guess you don't know how to read.

I was talking about the mobs nerf in the forest.. maybe ur the one having reading problems?i even mentioned "wisp juice"
Game crashes everytime going to hideout after this patch for me, no exceptions.
"
Added 877 more foiled Tier 17 Valdo's Map options that the Valdo's Puzzle Box can yield.
Added 1337 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.

can somebody clarify this? are these super rare items are now worthless?
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Can't be bothered to fix lightning tendrils of escalation though. Sad day.
nothing about performance

nothing about eu servers

instead they buffed penance brand of dissipation, which is already the strongest spell in the game

[Removed by Support]
?
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jan 16, 2024, 11:26:56 AM
Great job as always!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info