[3.24] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

So i try to make the build with just 25 div, and i really enjoy it even with low budget , but i want to invest more , can you give me some priorities upgrade . Here my pob : https://pobb.in/dkckLvHRarCd
Hello, I am thinking about trying out this build and had 1 question.

Its very simple to craft T1 ES gear with Necropolis, but every piece will have "inc energy shield recharge rate" suffix. That stat is countered by Shavronne's Revelation "cannot recharge or regenerate energy shield" mod.

How good can regeneration/recharge be in maps or bosses if we use any other ring? 300es is a lot though so idk.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Thanks for the guide.
I am really struggling with defence against spells and fighting bosses.

I feel like i'm missing something but can't tell what it is.
Would appreciate any help.

Thx
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
Hello, I am thinking about trying out this build and had 1 question.

Its very simple to craft T1 ES gear with Necropolis, but every piece will have "inc energy shield recharge rate" suffix. That stat is countered by Shavronne's Revelation "cannot recharge or regenerate energy shield" mod.

How good can regeneration/recharge be in maps or bosses if we use any other ring? 300es is a lot though so idk.

Very much not worth to run recharge, just rerolling suffixes with eldrich is an option.

"
IRealisticI wrote:
Thanks for the guide.
I am really struggling with defence against spells and fighting bosses.

I feel like i'm missing something but can't tell what it is.
Would appreciate any help.

Thx

Can't help without a PoB, but did you forget to spec versatile combatant? Or if you did do you have less than 75% block?
Last edited by Tarekis on Apr 7, 2024, 3:26:46 PM
"
mysboy6 wrote:
So i try to make the build with just 25 div, and i really enjoy it even with low budget , but i want to invest more , can you give me some priorities upgrade . Here my pob : https://pobb.in/dkckLvHRarCd

Helmet implicits
Shock avoid from gear/gems + stormshroud instead of purity
Wrath Watcher's Eye
Bottled Faith
Int/ES Split personality, maybe even new Perandus gem (could be better, especially without instacking)
Higher ES on all gear

Also, did you self-corrupt that EE @ temple? It's one of the two best double-corrupts lol
Last edited by Tarekis on Apr 7, 2024, 3:41:11 PM
"
Tarekis wrote:

Helmet implicits
Wrath Watcher's Eye
Bottled Faith
Int/ES Split personality, maybe even new Perandus gem (could be better, especially without instacking)
Higher ES on all gear

Also, did you self-corrupt that EE @ temple? It's one of the two best double-corrupts lol

I just bought that EE for 9 div, okay so i change a lot of gear from that pob, https://pobb.in/C1aLzpaWSncg , i will try to get bottled faith and upgrade es on all gear, should i craft new rare chest to replace bronn ?
"Very much not worth to run recharge, just rerolling suffixes with eldrich is an option".

As I said before I still havent played the build and I have no idea how deadly degen ground is or how often there is situation where you cant leech. Almost everyone is using that ring on poe ninja, wanted to double check here.

Cant really reroll suffixes if I get t1 INT or few t1 resistences or slamed it after veiled orb.

"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Apr 8, 2024, 4:01:58 AM
"
mysboy6 wrote:
"
Tarekis wrote:

Helmet implicits
Wrath Watcher's Eye
Bottled Faith
Higher ES on all gear

I just bought that EE for 9 div, okay so i change a lot of gear from that pob, https://pobb.in/C1aLzpaWSncg , i will try to get bottled faith and upgrade es on all gear, should i craft new rare chest to replace bronn ?

Bronn's is more DPS, but rare chest is more maxhit and you can get fortify from implicit while higher ES still boosts DPS nicely, so I say go rare chest.

If you get some res on the rare chest you can switch easily since your res requirments are easier to meet.

Next upgrades are woke gems.

"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
"Very much not worth to run recharge, just rerolling suffixes with eldrich is an option".

As I said before I still havent played the build and I have no idea how deadly degen ground is or how often there is situation where you cant leech. Almost everyone is using that ring on poe ninja, wanted to double check here.

Cant really reroll suffixes if I get t1 INT or few t1 resistences or slamed it after veiled orb.

Degen is fine, your hit pool is huge and you have Ghost Reaver, so only upsides since shavronne's already disables recharge. With recharge degen behaves the same, won't start while you degen, so standing in it forever kills you either way.

Well that is a crafting problem, but you can always eldrich fix suffixes. Roll two mods and benchcraft. Or yolo annul the recharge and slam. Can't really give you a detailed explanation on how to do it, but configure some craftofexile stuff and see what your odds are. I crafted 6T1 with frac/eldrich too, it's just a matter of how efficent the craft is. You can also just not do necro crafting or settle with a useless suffix. But as it stands, recharge is useless, shav's and reaver is just too good to drop 99.9% of the time, and if you can juggle your way around some divines for suffix fixing isn't a problem, you need to aggresively hyperomtimize to even think about dropping 330 flat ES on a ring here.
How do you mitigate stuns with this build?
Just started the League two days ago. Bought some ee and got lucky corrupting the 4th one with resolut... Feels pretty nice so far. Just Hit maps yesterday tho. Only Problem i have is stun/freezing. Need to Look into that. Did take a break for 1 year so whats your solution for that Problem? Nice build So far(eventho your leveling section is a horrible mess :) )
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Apr 9, 2024, 8:38:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info