[3.24] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
Meat2121 wrote:
https://pobb.in/CvLMKL4xQyff

My POBB so far on this build.

What the hell am i doing wrong on this please?

I am getting squished in T16 maps and also only like 7M dmg?

Still to get Bottled Faith but i dont see that much of a difference in dmg right?

Is it maybe because i am missing the awakened gems? Cause i am lost at this point.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks :)

A lot of your damage depends on how much ES you have because the weapon we use does 20% of our total ES as damage, so the more ES you have the more damage u get.

Also it seems that your shock avoidance is 0 so stormshroud can't relay that to avoid the rest of the ailments. You would be surprised how much better it feels to avoid all ailments on t16.

So what I would do first if I were you is to get shock avoidance to 100% first, then bleed avoidance to 100%.

Then I would upgrade the chest, 1.3k ES on a chest is quite low, you'd want 2.2-2.3k at least
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Apr 13, 2024, 12:07:13 PM
thank you very much for the feedback guys.

Any chance there is a discord place where i can be guided on how to craft something nice for the chest and boots?

Here's my crafts, it's quite easy to hit the stats you want on these pieces with the right setup (try to get an additional craft just in case, good money too):

Helm:

Result:

Boots:

Result:

Chest(this was my first craft, should have a couple of reroll explicits and base defences in there):

Result:

Gloves:

Result:
Last edited by paranoiaxssr on Apr 13, 2024, 5:05:15 PM
Loving the build so far - where I'm at currently.

https://pobb.in/XOZcAF0m65FQ

Not sure if I config'd the DPS correctly but I was wondering where do I go from here. Besides adding a mageblood and optimising the jewels a bit more I think I've started to minmax pretty well. Crafted those gloves today and the build feels amazing - would there be a way of using an aspect if I put it on them? I still have an open suffix.
Last edited by Zamr0 on Apr 13, 2024, 11:08:07 PM
"
paranoiaxssr wrote:
Here's my crafts, it's quite easy to hit the stats you want on these pieces with the right setup (try to get an additional craft just in case, good money too):

YOOO thanks for this keeping it for later. I do need some upgrades myself.
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Apr 15, 2024, 10:22:35 PM
Realistacally I don't think I can push this build any further without going into mirrior tier purchases/crafts.

Was a great build to play, and really enjoyed it though. Thanks.

"

A good game isn't about the graphics or how big it is. A good game is one that you play for hours yet seems like minutes.
"
Meat2121 wrote:
thank you very much for the feedback guys.

Any chance there is a discord place where i can be guided on how to craft something nice for the chest and boots?

BTW I just realized you've been using Vessel of Vinktar without any shock avoidance? Which means you have been taking extra damage this whole time. 100% shock avoidance means you don't get shocked when using Vinktars.
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Apr 14, 2024, 7:39:02 PM
"
paranoiaxssr wrote:

Hey, thanks for sharing your graveyard crafts, I'm so busy with IRL I couldn't provide some myself, good work! :)
Last edited by Tarekis on Apr 16, 2024, 9:33:34 AM
Hey dude,

First of all big thank's for your build :)

But actualy I have a "big" problem, I feel like my build is rly "clunky"
Like the flicking feels not smooth and not "fast" as you

Can you please help with that ?

Thank's a lot !
https://pobb.in/3eyArHJltI9M

EDIT: after watching your video, I feel like Im misssing something my flicker is not that fast and I rly dont know why
Last edited by koark300 on Apr 15, 2024, 6:21:18 PM
"
koark300 wrote:
Hey dude,

First of all big thank's for your build :)

But actualy I have a "big" problem, I feel like my build is rly "clunky"
Like the flicking feels not smooth and not "fast" as you

Can you please help with that ?

Thank's a lot !
https://pobb.in/3eyArHJltI9M

EDIT: after watching your video, I feel like Im misssing something my flicker is not that fast and I rly dont know why

Not sure it's the cause, but your amulet anoint should be Tribal Fury. If the splash from that generates Frenzy charges then you might be running out of charges to Flicker regularly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info