What is a good general build for casual players ? got 1mirror and mageblood

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i was asking you about divines "dropping" like candy not how people make currency. you claim that people now get multiple divine drop in every map because they juice it with wisps? is that it? because i have been doing that since day 1 and even chaos are not dropping like candy for me, let alone divines

And I've told you that you drop divines like crazy especially if you pair it with stuff like abyss. Once again a no brainer to add more rare mobs to your map to increase drops. Div, Void keyes and Valdo's start to drop pretty damn often and that without a single bit of mf gear. I think the most I got out of one map without even high end juice was 8D, 2 valdo's and 1 void key along with a very unfortunate abyssal depths on the last abyss that luckily added another 10d with a two socket gloves item.

Jumped into some mapping with a friend during new year's and he also had at least 2-3d drops each map on t7 maps and that without any mf gear on his gear, mostly because his atlas setup is decent and he makes use of the league mechanic and map juice.

You're clearly doing something wrong if you do this since day 1 and don't even drop chaos like crazy. Let alone exarch altar make chaos drop like candy even without the league mechanic.
Even you could make crazy currency without any mf, party play and what not by simply making use of the league mechanic in a proper way along of making use of very budget friendly ways to juice up your ways.

But I guess using the little currency you have to buy uber clears is more feasible for you instead of investing it into better gear for your character to handle slightly harder maps (if needed) or items to juice up your maps.

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
This conversation is so much funnier when you realise that the thread is actually about finding a suitable build for a casual gamer who has some cash to spend. How they came to that small fortune we cannot tell, but man have I cringed reading some of the justifications in this thread

@OP: check out Pohx build guide for RF Chieftain as it's very tanky, has a good time mapping and with the amount of cash you can throw at it, it'll have decent boss DPS too.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
What is a good build for casual players that don't have time to pun in the hours. I dropped a mirror a while back and never used it, I have a mageblood too. With these 2 items what could be a decent build to play ?

Looking at your affliction character, I can sense a lil card sweep.

Might be wrong tho.
"
wickedmaki wrote:
"
What is a good build for casual players that don't have time to pun in the hours. I dropped a mirror a while back and never used it, I have a mageblood too. With these 2 items what could be a decent build to play ?

Might be wrong tho.

Either that or they got insanely lucky with the mechanic.
Why am I still here
Anyway for OP we don't know what kind of build you like.

You want spell? Minion? melee? bow?

You want to do some bossing? A mapper?

You want a glass cannon? Tanky? Balanced between the two?
Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Jan 1, 2024, 8:00:34 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i was asking you about divines "dropping" like candy not how people make currency. you claim that people now get multiple divine drop in every map because they juice it with wisps? is that it? because i have been doing that since day 1 and even chaos are not dropping like candy for me, let alone divines

And I've told you that you drop divines like crazy especially if you pair it with stuff like abyss. Once again a no brainer to add more rare mobs to your map to increase drops. Div, Void keyes and Valdo's start to drop pretty damn often and that without a single bit of mf gear. I think the most I got out of one map without even high end juice was 8D, 2 valdo's and 1 void key along with a very unfortunate abyssal depths on the last abyss that luckily added another 10d with a two socket gloves item.

Jumped into some mapping with a friend during new year's and he also had at least 2-3d drops each map on t7 maps and that without any mf gear on his gear, mostly because his atlas setup is decent and he makes use of the league mechanic and map juice.

You're clearly doing something wrong if you do this since day 1 and don't even drop chaos like crazy. Let alone exarch altar make chaos drop like candy even without the league mechanic.
Even you could make crazy currency without any mf, party play and what not by simply making use of the league mechanic in a proper way along of making use of very budget friendly ways to juice up your ways.

But I guess using the little currency you have to buy uber clears is more feasible for you instead of investing it into better gear for your character to handle slightly harder maps (if needed) or items to juice up your maps.

what can i be doing wrong? i go in the forest try to find encounters, collect wisps then exit and do map. then repeat. the fact that it rains divines for you and rains chance orbs for me while we both do the same thing is very odd.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 1, 2024, 8:01:28 PM
"
Warvald wrote:
"
wickedmaki wrote:
"

Might be wrong tho.

Either that or they got insanely lucky with the mechanic.

I doubt he had insane "luck", checking at his affliction character nothing makes sense.

Something stinks a lot.

Once again, I might be wrong but yeah there's always a but.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what can i be doing wrong? i go in the forest try to find encounters, collect wisps then exit and do map. then repeat. the fact that it rains divines for you and rains chance orbs for me while we both do the same thing is very odd.

Maybe go watch a video about it instead of making it other people's problem?

Like this one

Or any of the other available resources on YT.

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 1, 2024, 8:20:20 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Like this one

it was rhetorical, i wasnt expecting a straight answer out of him. its just funny how worried people are that GGG will nerf MF if too many people catch on and start using it alongside the forest. its not even a secret anymore, every streamer/youtuber is doing it,so dont see the point of all these "trust me bro its raining divines you dont need mf"type of comments.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 1, 2024, 9:38:12 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Like this one

it was rhetorical, i wasnt expecting a straight answer out of him. its just funny how worried people are that GGG will nerf MF if too many people catch on and start using it alongside the forest. its not even a secret anymore, every streamer/youtuber is doing it,so dont see the point of all these "trust me bro its raining divines you dont need mf"type of comments.

turns out player mf doesnt count towards loot goblins. its still busted, but you can sorta bypass it with the league mechanic. go do the highest tier of 8 modded maps your build can handle - use vaal orbs, since theyre still sorta cheap. on average you`ll get 1 unidentified and collect those for sextant run with pack size, 1 eight modded. add mechanics that spawn loads of rares like abyss and harbinger. youll get a divine or two every other map depending on wildwood juice have, luck and so on, sometime a loot exploison. for example you can run the most basic rusted abyss, harbinger and reliquary scarabs.

blight with the towers notable can be quite good for lower dps builds but i havent tested that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info