What is a good general build for casual players ? got 1mirror and mageblood

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Warvald wrote:
Yea there is this big secret organization to keep the casu poor but don't talk about it.

if it was sooo rewarding and raining divines you guys wouldnt wear full MF gear. its kind of funny. why cant people be honest and say that forest is only good with MF?

Dude I'm sitting in a private league, use 0 MF gear, not even running the Abyss strategy because it's boring af to do and I have a Mageblood (IN A PRIVATE LEAGUE) and have had like 60 raw divine drops without even really trying for them.

Just stop it with the personal attacks already, it's embarassing to read.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 1, 2024, 7:42:52 PM
"
Warvald wrote:
Funny thing is the other person you were talking to doesn't have mf gear.

Funnier thing is I got this mf gear yesterday got 200 div before doing that which is over half what I usually do in entire league

But yea the league mechanic is so bad

Remember guys don't do it, you are wasting your time.

how do you know what he has? he hides his profile. i bet he does have MF gear

and sure you only switched to MF yesterday...anyway casuals are already figuring out that you need MF so all this misinformation on the forums is not helping

ok gotta go back to mapping now, hope i can get an extra 5 chance orbs after doing the forest!
"
CanelayAzucar wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
casuals dont have magebloods.

Considering how cheap they are this league even casul Andy who plays 2-3h a day can farm for MB in like 2 weeks.

While you're right, casual Andy doesn't have the knowledge to do in 2-3h a day enough for a mb, those who actually manage to do that are not certainly casuals.

They can literally google "PoE currency making guide" and they have acess to like 100 videos of showing how to easily make currency. They have acess to all knowledge they want. They just need to want.
Remember to not do the mechanic its bad you are wasting your time

No worry I know even if I streamed and sent the video to you, you still wouldn't believe.
Why am I still here
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
casuals dont have magebloods.

Considering how cheap they are this league even casul Andy who plays 2-3h a day can farm for MB in like 2 weeks.

assuming casual any gets 8-10k wisps in all his maps...maybe. but he wont because that much is hard to get unless you really know what you're doing. i never had more than 5k

You can get 100 divines in a day by doing maps with 0 wisps.
Wait you say that and don't have MF gear? Impossible.
Why am I still here
Yeah, some people have hard time understanding you can do something else than "the meta strat". There are strats out there that get nothing from MF.

"
Aynix wrote:
.You can get 100 divines in a day by doing maps with 0 wisps.

yes but we were talking about casuals...or you're saying a casual can get it also in 1 day?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 1, 2024, 7:53:17 PM
Hell you can do gilded abyss scarab and make alot of money anyway. A guy I talk to and doesn't even play that much paid a Mageblood in a few days just like that.
Why am I still here
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

You can get 100 divines in a day by doing maps with 0 wisps.

yes but we were talking about casuals...or you're saying a casual can get it also in 1 day?

If they would play for 10h in a single day, dunno, they have day off, yes, they can. But then they would get MB in 2 days, not 2 weeks. You can easily get 10 div/h even as "casual Andy" copying one of multiple currency strats that are available to learn on the internet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info