What is a good general build for casual players ? got 1mirror and mageblood

What is a good build for casual players that don't have time to pun in the hours. I dropped a mirror a while back and never used it, I have a mageblood too. With these 2 items what could be a decent build to play ?
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2024, 12:22:32 PM
casuals dont have magebloods.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Use to play a lot but don't have that much time anymore.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Considering how cheap they are this league even casul Andy who plays 2-3h a day can farm for MB in like 2 weeks.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Considering how cheap they are this league even casul Andy who plays 2-3h a day can farm for MB in like 2 weeks.

While you're right, casual Andy doesn't have the knowledge to do in 2-3h a day enough for a mb, those who actually manage to do that are not certainly casuals.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

assuming casual any gets 8-10k wisps in all his maps...maybe. but he wont because that much is hard to get unless you really know what you're doing. i never had more than 5k
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 1, 2024, 6:32:40 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Even the "casual" 1h per day grandpa with 6 grandchildren can have a mageblood this league with the prices being so utterly low and divine orbs dropping like candy.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Even the "casual" 1h per day grandpa with 6 grandchildren can have a mageblood this league with the prices being so utterly low and divine orbs dropping like candy.

i keep seeing you post this same post over and over but you dont back it up with anything. what makes you think divines are dropping like candy? because you saw your favorite streamer drop them? i can tell you right now i had 5 raw divines drop all league.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 1, 2024, 6:40:25 PM
armor stack.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i keep seeing you post this same post over and over but you dont back it up with anything. what makes you think divines are dropping like candy? because you saw your favorite streamer drop them? i can tell you right now i had 5 raw divines drop all league.

I don't have a favorite steamer so sorry, no. More like I'm playing the game like most other player and make currency instead of watching others play the game, or cry around with poorness cause the evil mageblood prices and awakened gem prices are so casual unfriendly.

Learn to juice your maps and even you will drop divines like crazy within a few maps. There's not really any rocket science involved to make crazy currency this league over one or another way. Everyone's running juiced maps with abyss which is pretty much a no brainer with the current league mechanic. Other ways are to run different content to supply the market with still desired materials, which also sell for a lot thanks to everyone doing abyss. But if you fail to make any currency in any way that's on you and not the games fault.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jan 1, 2024, 6:52:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info