[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
HoleintheWall wrote:
"
HoleintheWall wrote:
"

Oh my god! That's a dream helm that I swore I'd save up for and try with BBoU! Thanks! I had really wanted to try this as a trigger but I had no idea how to scale and sustain rage. Do you mind if I put your entire post in the "Hall of Fame" and also fill in your name in the "Research Questions" page to make it "answered"?

Also, no shot you would try an AoE focused version? (So the blade generation is more flexible)

Sure I don't mind if you repost it.

The helmet is mainly the three suffixes which can be reliably crafted or bought for a reasonable price if not looking for all T1s. Conc effect is done by old school metacrafting. You can also hit increased Aoe support in the same way.

Rage generation is a left click warcry + call to arms + warcry grants rage below 25 rage charm + warcry mastery with 10 minimum power. It is feasible to use generals cry with one charm only but I like enduring cry which requires two of those charms.

For max aoe, I could swap the bonechill for (awakened) increased aoe, go general cry + aoe charm, replace crit clusters with aoe clusters but to fix rage vortex crit, I used something like this chest instead of my current fractured one.

I guess big thing is not having Conc effect on helmet and having aoe instead.
I'll have to look into it just for a showcase.

An update to the Rage Vortex of Berserking CoC Version of this build from 3 weeks ago, I did indeed go for max AoE just for fun :)
https://youtu.be/injOir4aWFY
https://pobb.in/LwZ92CWUWoi2

This is the Mageblood version while maintaining 10APS/52CDR with Level 6 Awakened CoC, 15% CDR with Ascendent Sabo, 12% CDR charm.
Other notable changes:
- Mageblood allows for both Armour and Evasion scaling which is much comfier
- 96% Suppress from Ar/EV gear + charms + quartz flask
- Swapped Ascendent Raider for Sabo - mainly for the CDR.
- Using General Cry with 1 rage charm again - its much smoother than Enduring Cry. I left a 3 link enduring cry setup in pob which I think might be able to get 100% EC uptime for 10pdr/all res. Didn't test it yet but might not be as smooth for rage generation
- 40 life gain on hit with attacks on rings so I can use Awakened Increased AoE on Rage Vortex. Alternatively we can get up to 94 LGoH if that support is used with the rings.
- 5x AoE medium clusters. I think dropping 2 of them is better for the build, 6 skill points can net you a lot of life or other QOL
- Awakened AoE on Blade Blast for big circles. Otherwise PCoC or Crit Multi is an extra ~20% more damage.

Last thing I want to do for this build is use Hinekora's Locks to either exalt Inc AoE or Vaal +1 Max Charges or +2 AoE Gems on the helmet but thats the pipe dream.

Also my final version before switching to Mageblood
https://pobb.in/jwUc8cBZL1LV

Damn. That AoE on the Vortex. This has so many circles it's goddamn hilarious. Hahahaha! Thanks! Imma put you into the Hall of Fame, this is a take I would not have had the experience to pull off, not even close!

(.. how much currency are we talking, to Lock it, my god. On the plus side, you could probably recoup that if you ever needed by selling the helm, probably mirror at least.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
0xFFFF wrote:
This build was interesting to say the least. It carried me to 40 challenges with ease. Played the assassin cold convert version.

I had two specs for the build, one focusing on pure damage mainly for uber bosses, one with mageblood, less crit multi, more aoe, defensive auras and a variety of flasks based on the content.

Here is the pob with both specs https://pobb.in/1D6VQOhhrwHV which are far from perfect, but they did the job.

It's definitely not for everyone and the playstyle is peculiar but I had a ton of fun, thank you for the build!

Thanks for sticking through the jank! It's always the wacky ones that get me intrigued, it's a character flaw at this point. xD

(Yeah damn, I'm just beginning to appreciate how potent a bossing set of flasks can be, and it doesn't even cost much..!)
"
primaeva wrote:
"
HoleintheWall wrote:
"
HoleintheWall wrote:

Sure I don't mind if you repost it.

The helmet is mainly the three suffixes which can be reliably crafted or bought for a reasonable price if not looking for all T1s. Conc effect is done by old school metacrafting. You can also hit increased Aoe support in the same way.

Rage generation is a left click warcry + call to arms + warcry grants rage below 25 rage charm + warcry mastery with 10 minimum power. It is feasible to use generals cry with one charm only but I like enduring cry which requires two of those charms.

For max aoe, I could swap the bonechill for (awakened) increased aoe, go general cry + aoe charm, replace crit clusters with aoe clusters but to fix rage vortex crit, I used something like this chest instead of my current fractured one.

I guess big thing is not having Conc effect on helmet and having aoe instead.
I'll have to look into it just for a showcase.

An update to the Rage Vortex of Berserking CoC Version of this build from 3 weeks ago, I did indeed go for max AoE just for fun :)
https://youtu.be/injOir4aWFY
https://pobb.in/LwZ92CWUWoi2

This is the Mageblood version while maintaining 10APS/52CDR with Level 6 Awakened CoC, 15% CDR with Ascendent Sabo, 12% CDR charm.
Other notable changes:
- Mageblood allows for both Armour and Evasion scaling which is much comfier
- 96% Suppress from Ar/EV gear + charms + quartz flask
- Swapped Ascendent Raider for Sabo - mainly for the CDR.
- Using General Cry with 1 rage charm again - its much smoother than Enduring Cry. I left a 3 link enduring cry setup in pob which I think might be able to get 100% EC uptime for 10pdr/all res. Didn't test it yet but might not be as smooth for rage generation
- 40 life gain on hit with attacks on rings so I can use Awakened Increased AoE on Rage Vortex. Alternatively we can get up to 94 LGoH if that support is used with the rings.
- 5x AoE medium clusters. I think dropping 2 of them is better for the build, 6 skill points can net you a lot of life or other QOL
- Awakened AoE on Blade Blast for big circles. Otherwise PCoC or Crit Multi is an extra ~20% more damage.

Last thing I want to do for this build is use Hinekora's Locks to either exalt Inc AoE or Vaal +1 Max Charges or +2 AoE Gems on the helmet but thats the pipe dream.

Also my final version before switching to Mageblood
https://pobb.in/jwUc8cBZL1LV

Damn. That AoE on the Vortex. This has so many circles it's goddamn hilarious. Hahahaha! Thanks! Imma put you into the Hall of Fame, this is a take I would not have had the experience to pull off, not even close!

(.. how much currency are we talking, to Lock it, my god. On the plus side, you could probably recoup that if you ever needed by selling the helm, probably mirror at least.)

Character name is called CircleStacker for that reason haha. Feel free to post it :)
Exalt is like 1/21 for Inc Aoe and vaal +1 pc /+2 aoe is like 1/50 so expected like 15 locks? I don't expect it but I'll update if I ever get the funds to hit it.

Also congrats on getting featured!
having a lot of fun with the build. got 40/40, lvl 100, and cleared all ubers, most of which are first time clears for me since i haven't played poe in a while.
i want to swap to cold conversion solely for being able to use herald of ice mtx while mapping since i just get on to blast some mobs at this point. it seems like i lose out on a ton of damage or survivability even when spending a decent chunk of currency on the build in pob. should i just go for it anyways?
heres my current pob for reference https://pobb.in/HLXETyQXo8pB
Hi Prim!

Just wanted to give you a gz on your build of the week feature. Really awesome stuff my friend
"
BruteNewb wrote:
Hi Prim!

Just wanted to give you a gz on your build of the week feature. Really awesome stuff my friend

Thanks Brute!! Now I wish I had polished it more. It's suffering from a chronic lack of your-assistance-with-it, haha.

Just kidding! Hope your league's been a profitable blast!! :D

"
xoultimaox wrote:
having a lot of fun with the build. got 40/40, lvl 100, and cleared all ubers, most of which are first time clears for me since i haven't played poe in a while.
i want to swap to cold conversion solely for being able to use herald of ice mtx while mapping since i just get on to blast some mobs at this point. it seems like i lose out on a ton of damage or survivability even when spending a decent chunk of currency on the build in pob. should i just go for it anyways?
heres my current pob for reference https://pobb.in/HLXETyQXo8pB

Woah! 100 and 40/40. That is some dedication, thanks for sticking it out!

I think you probably mastered the playstyle and to be honest, the Impale version was because I was on hobo-level budget and it delivered the most damage per divine at that point.

Seeing your gear and MB, you can make GREAT use of MB, and you'll find you need even fewer defenses as everything (even triple-wisped Harvest mobs) just get perma-frozen.

First things first though - switch your Reservation Mastery over to 20% Increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills - I fucked up bad and reserved 50% of life - you need to reserve 49.99% or less to have access to overleech. :< So you've been playing all this while with much less sustain. (But still hit 100, wow!) Sorry!!
"
primaeva wrote:

First things first though - switch your Reservation Mastery over to 20% Increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills - I fucked up bad and reserved 50% of life - you need to reserve 49.99% or less to have access to overleech. :< So you've been playing all this while with much less sustain. (But still hit 100, wow!) Sorry!!

no worries, i have +2 auras on my ralakesh which the arrogance is on so its under 50% life reserved
Hi, thanks for your build, its very fun! Im currently 89 lvl, but die a lot, any ways to be tankier? my pob https://pobb.in/T_JZ_zLitfXO
started this build around 2 weeks ago, reached lvl 100 yesterday and pretty much finished gearing now. it was pure fun and i will keep going for a few more days for sure ;)

https://pobb.in/eYqzUGz9C9Ud

best char I ever played but yes that´s also linked to the ~2.5mirrors invested here. only things left to improve would be insane watchers eye or TWWT and its not really necessary
Last edited by carebesen on Feb 4, 2024, 3:44:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info