[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Hey everyone, wanted to share video of me doing some Ubers.

https://youtu.be/E_zzFnhogGw
Hey Prim! i have a doubt

I finally bought utulah and now i want to start transitioning to either impale or cold variants.

My question is, the transition to either one or another could be smooth or i need the 60-70 divs right away?

Cold variant seems nice, but maybe impale is more budget friendly to start.

Cheers!
Last edited by FernetB on Jan 18, 2024, 1:39:27 PM
"
FernetB wrote:
Hey Prim! i have a doubt

I finally bought utulah and now i want to start transitioning to either impale or cold variants.

My question is, the transition to either one or another could be smooth or i need the 60-70 divs right away?

Cold variant seems nice, but maybe impale is more budget friendly to start.

Cheers!

Hmmm I need to see your current setup first!

Try just running Hrimsorrow (with no Awakened Brutality) for a few maps.

Then assess - do you prefer that? Freezing stuff instantly is a lot of safety and it scales the more damage you have.

But yeah, Impale is definitely budget friendly because, for one, you just kinda wear the gloves and you're goood to go.

If money is tight, cold budget should be spent:

A decent Frostbite on Hit ring to fill your stats and resists (up to 3 div, it's worth it).

Getting a + 1 Power Charge Heatshiver (6Div)

Getting a good cold 8-point cluster jewel (2-3 Div)

MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS ON YOUR PHYSICAL CLUSTER - this decreases your elemental damage by 35%!

The final piece is expensive - gloves to replace Hrimsorrow, that also apply Unnerve. This could cost upwards of 10 div!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Nydhoggur wrote:
Hey everyone, wanted to share video of me doing some Ubers.

https://youtu.be/E_zzFnhogGw

Ohh yesssss. This is a treat. With MB coming down in price I may finally get there, but it's good to see you can zerg Ubers on top of everything else this build does. Thank you Nyd for taking this build to its end, haha. Hopefully it survives nerfs.
Incredible build, i'm trying to recreate it now. What map mods should I avoid?
"
KillerGermel wrote:

No:

Reflect, naturally. Unless you have some Critical Strikes cannot be reflected mod somewhere, but even then got to check that your crit is 100% buffs down (e.g. you get 80% increased crit from enemies being shocked by Skitterbots, you could land a non-crit on something that's immune to ailments or just out of range of them)

Eldritch Altars - Less defences per frenzy charge = no more ES for you to cast spells with. I circumvent this by carrying two Lifetaps around with me but it's still annoying.

Monsters have a % Chance to avoid Impale, Poison & Bleeding - If you are impale, you don't want this, of course. Still doable at mid wisps but high wisps you'll lack the knockout damage.

Not worth it:

Monsters avoid elemental ailments - this is bad news if you are doing like 8k + wisps because you really do need the freeze to lock down tougher mobs before they take you apart. If you're still just clearing maps with light twisps (or are Impale) this shouldn't matter at all.

Less recovery rate of life and ES - would slow you down a ton.
Less CDR - still doable but you basically have to wait longer between Shield Charges.

Surprisingly okay:

No regen - you overleech, and you're EB so your ES doesn't regen - it recharges.

Last edited by primaeva on Jan 19, 2024, 3:15:16 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
KillerGermel wrote:

No:

Reflect, naturally. Unless you have some Critical Strikes cannot be reflected mod somewhere, but even then got to check that your crit is 100% buffs down (e.g. you get 80% increased crit from enemies being shocked by Skitterbots, you could land a non-crit on something that's immune to ailments or just out of range of them)

Eldritch Altars - Less defences per frenzy charge = no more ES for you to cast spells with. I circumvent this by carrying two Lifetaps around with me but it's still annoying.

Monsters have a % Chance to avoid Impale, Poison & Bleeding - If you are impale, you don't want this, of course. Still doable at mid wisps but high wisps you'll lack the knockout damage.

Not worth it:

Monsters avoid elemental ailments - this is bad news if you are doing like 8k + wisps because you really do need the freeze to lock down tougher mobs before they take you apart. If you're still just clearing maps with light twisps (or are Impale) this shouldn't matter at all.

Less recovery rate of life and ES - would slow you down a ton.
Less CDR - still doable but you basically have to wait longer between Shield Charges.

Surprisingly okay:

No regen - you overleech, and you're EB so your ES doesn't regen - it recharges.

Thank you for the detailed answer!
Crimson Jewel

No with this property: Hits have #% chance to deal 50% more Area Damage

These are the only ones available at the moment, should I wait or take them with some properties from these Jewels?

"Projectile Barrages have no spread"

"6% increased Evasion Rating per Frenzy Charge"

"Recoup 12% of Damage Taken by your Totems as Life"

"If you've Attacked Recently, you and nearby Allies have +7% Chance to Block Attack Damage"
"
CoolBeaver wrote:
Crimson Jewel

No with this property: Hits have #% chance to deal 50% more Area Damage

These are the only ones available at the moment, should I wait or take them with some properties from these Jewels?

"Projectile Barrages have no spread"

"6% increased Evasion Rating per Frenzy Charge"

"Recoup 12% of Damage Taken by your Totems as Life"

"If you've Attacked Recently, you and nearby Allies have +7% Chance to Block Attack Damage"

Those others aren't really great. I'd highly recommend Culling Strike on a Saboteur and at least 4-5% Crit Mult per power charge.. we get those these league only!
Sorry if this is already posted. Wasn't sure where I'd find it.

Do you need runebinder? We don't need brands to attach to enemies, correct?

Also does increased cast speed make the unload go off faster? Many times I've noticed some of the slowness is how fast the unload actually goes off (unloads 10 stacks).
Last edited by nethervvoid on Jan 21, 2024, 7:28:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info