[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
Nydhoggur wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to to share a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Pt6M-IHyA&t of a high budget version of you build

Hey man, awesome video!

I have a noob question, how do u dont get one shotted with 1800 hp?

Cheers!
Last edited by FernetB on Jan 15, 2024, 7:55:38 PM
Hey Prim, absolutely love this build. I'm able to boss, do juiced T16s, almost afk blighted maps just standing next to the pump and even delve (around 450 right now). I was following your MB pob from a few posts back and swapped out the crit multi charms for a lot of aoe for smoother mapping. Also put in a stormshroud for ailments. While my damage is like half the full cold convert pob, I don't die often thankfully. I have a budget of about 70d and would like to do one of two things, either amp up the damage or increase the cooldown recovery rate of both brand recall and frostblink (for zooming). Can you please gimme your recommendations?

Current POB: https://pobb.in/sqjWZcHIpxkX
MB POB: https://pobb.in/bxyKL0as65vS

Also a few questions and thoughts:
1. Is switching to Assassin worth right now? +1 PC plus a boatload of crit multi and mistwalker but I lose that juicy 30% CDR from Clockwork which is just too smooth. Never mind all that life from adorned jewels (Although mine are just 13 and 6s). Also FF PC jewels combo is about 40d as well.
2. How much better are the rare gloves with phys -> cold convert when compared to Hrimsorrow? The cheapest good ones go about 15d+ right now and I am not that knowledgeable about crafting to make one for less than that. Switching them in the POB doesn't really say much in terms of damage and I'm already good with attributes and chaos res (It's not capped though)
3. My ES is very low but I'm saved thanks reduced mana costs, increased effect and enchant so my hatred cost is 380. Any improvement required here? I would rather have a better utility mod on the flask itself honestly but this is not my main pain point anyways so just an afterthought.
4. I also have vitality reserved on my life along with a stone golem for some basic life regen to deal with ground degens (burning, desecrated etc) for times when leech is off. Is there a better alternative for this?
5. I really would love anoint recommendations. Put in Discipline and Training for Life but anything better is appreciated.

PS: Again, I love this build and thanks for your great work :P

Cheers!
"
Nish777 wrote:
Hey Prim, absolutely love this build. I'm able to boss, do juiced T16s, almost afk blighted maps just standing next to the pump and even delve (around 450 right now). I was following your MB pob from a few posts back and swapped out the crit multi charms for a lot of aoe for smoother mapping. Also put in a stormshroud for ailments. While my damage is like half the full cold convert pob, I don't die often thankfully. I have a budget of about 70d and would like to do one of two things, either amp up the damage or increase the cooldown recovery rate of both brand recall and frostblink (for zooming). Can you please gimme your recommendations?

Current POB: https://pobb.in/sqjWZcHIpxkX
MB POB: https://pobb.in/bxyKL0as65vS

Also a few questions and thoughts:
1. Is switching to Assassin worth right now? +1 PC plus a boatload of crit multi and mistwalker but I lose that juicy 30% CDR from Clockwork which is just too smooth. Never mind all that life from adorned jewels (Although mine are just 13 and 6s). Also FF PC jewels combo is about 40d as well.

I think the highlight is Mistwalker, if you are all right with the level of damage of Sabo, going Mistwalker FF is kinda worth it xD Ain't cheap either but the build really pops off with it, plus crit immunity is so huge in Affliction.
"

2. How much better are the rare gloves with phys -> cold convert when compared to Hrimsorrow? The cheapest good ones go about 15d+ right now and I am not that knowledgeable about crafting to make one for less than that. Switching them in the POB doesn't really say much in terms of damage and I'm already good with attributes and chaos res (It's not capped though)

If you can find another source of Unnerve it's not that bad. I just used it as a stat stick haha. It won't make much more in terms of damage - primarily just an endgame option compared to Hrimsorrow.
"

3. My ES is very low but I'm saved thanks reduced mana costs, increased effect and enchant so my hatred cost is 380. Any improvement required here? I would rather have a better utility mod on the flask itself honestly but this is not my main pain point anyways so just an afterthought.

As long as you are not ooming feel free to drop this and see how it pans out.

"

4. I also have vitality reserved on my life along with a stone golem for some basic life regen to deal with ground degens (burning, desecrated etc) for times when leech is off. Is there a better alternative for this?

If you haven't space on your mana, using life is kinda fine but I believe it may eat into your PB res?

"

5. I really would love anoint recommendations. Put in Discipline and Training for Life but anything better is appreciated.

Disciple of the Slaughter for damage, mostly. You could also save a few points if you want to full commit left or right side by just using whatever PC notable you want to move away from.
"

PS: Again, I love this build and thanks for your great work :P

Cheers!

Haha thanks! Glad you are having fun - do really try Mistwalker for a bit, it does make the Shadow in general so fun to play especially since we have so many Power and Frenzy charges this league.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Jan 16, 2024, 11:42:27 AM
severely scuffed the build even with a mageblood, but i'm using a thread of hope (large, 2d at the time) + unnatural instinct that might be useful in saving points

https://pobb.in/lguwmgecyuFa

thread grabs runebinder (idk what it's for but i assume it's important) and divine shield (it only feels useful when i accidentally have group hugs with monsters but sometimes i get hit really hard and run out of mana anyway. also i'm taking es leech nodes which i'm not 100% sure are worth it but i do have MoM)

unnatural instinct gets some dex, recovery on kill, life & recoup

also, i realize that if you won't miss the cdr (like if you're already a saboteur, maybe) you can move herald of purity to the +1 shield with a 21 arrogance so you have just enough life unreserved to have overleech
Last edited by pathoftrooning on Jan 17, 2024, 8:45:29 AM
"
I think the highlight is Mistwalker, if you are all right with the level of damage of Sabo, going Mistwalker FF is kinda worth it xD Ain't cheap either but the build really pops off with it, plus crit immunity is so huge in Affliction.

I think I made a mistake assuming Clockwork makes too much of an impact with CDR. Cant be compared to Mistwalker of course. I made an assassin version which isn't too expensive beyond the FF PC combo. The issue now is that Adorned is not that useful since I don't have space for magic jewels. I have two jewel sockets available. Slotted in Unnatural Instinct on the right side (taking inspiration from Mr.pathoftrooning who posted after me) for mana, life and to cap crit. Would love your recommendations for the slots.

"
If you can find another source of Unnerve it's not that bad. I just used it as a stat stick haha. It won't make much more in terms of damage - primarily just an endgame option compared to Hrimsorrow.

Wow didn't know Unnerve was that useful. This will be my next project.

"
If you haven't space on your mana, using life is kinda fine but I believe it may eat into your PB res?

I had life above the recoverable so I put Vitality there but now I have just enough reservation to put it with Mana instead (Sovereignty + one vaal res implicit)

PS: New POB if you need it - https://pobb.in/tB7m5L9rUW8D

Cheers :D

Posted as a youtube comment but wanted to add here to see if anyone's tried it yet - how about Replica Tulfall as a source of self-damage for a CWDT-BV setup? No idea if it's possible to generate power charges fast enough to get to 10 BV stacks, but there are options (charge on crit, charge on kill, farrul's (lol), precursor with "gain max instead of one charge"). Added benefit is the self-damage is a cold hit, so it gets mitigated by Graven's absorption charges.
Where am I able to find the leveling guide for this build?
"
Unassorted wrote:
Where am I able to find the leveling guide for this build?

I think the levelling guide for any build right now is to whip a couple of Axiom Perpetuums with Storm Brand of Indecision (and Shades of Solaris, that's good too) and just truck through the campaign.

Rush Elemental Overload, then Runebinder, then just stack cast speed everywhere and suddenly you're level 80.

You could probably hit 80 with Shades of Solaris and EO alone.
"
severely scuffed the build even with a mageblood, but i'm using a thread of hope (large, 2d at the time) + unnatural instinct that might be useful in saving points

https://pobb.in/lguwmgecyuFa

thread grabs runebinder (idk what it's for but i assume it's important) and divine shield (it only feels useful when i accidentally have group hugs with monsters but sometimes i get hit really hard and run out of mana anyway. also i'm taking es leech nodes which i'm not 100% sure are worth it but i do have MoM)

unnatural instinct gets some dex, recovery on kill, life & recoup

also, i realize that if you won't miss the cdr (like if you're already a saboteur, maybe) you can move herald of purity to the +1 shield with a 21 arrogance so you have just enough life unreserved to have overleech

Thanks for building it! I was unable to go Thread without a MB, I keep spending $ on trying to make Wardloop work (it kinda does but also kind of sucks, video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqKnSn92OC8).

Dang, I'm not sure about EB MoM, there's probably a legit way to build it but it's one more resource to manage.

"
also, i realize that if you won't miss the cdr (like if you're already a saboteur, maybe) you can move herald of purity to the +1 shield with a 21 arrogance so you have just enough life unreserved to have overleech[

Oh my god. This is huge. Perhaps the single most important comment in the thread to date. I totally forgot about the 50% unreserved rule - I used to run % efficiency of life reservation mastery iirc in all my builds to the point where I forgot how mandatory it was.

This is huge! It affects all my PoBs and it should really be making the build much tougher than most people are experiencing it is. Thanks for pointing it out! I need to sprint to fix all the PoBs and put out an FAQ - at this point the play would be to make Reservation Mastery fit in and just slap in a Defiance Banner at minimum for the crit reduction.

(I do think the 1.25s to 1.15s on having the Brand Recall (in the shield) is kind of worth it, from a damage as well as QoL standpoint)
Last edited by primaeva on Jan 17, 2024, 10:24:58 PM
"
primaeva wrote:

Dang, I'm not sure about EB MoM, there's probably a legit way to build it but it's one more resource to manage.

i think it might honestly be a viable alternative since graven's gives a ton of recoup (which solves the issue of getting smacked so hard you can't cast). it also alleviates the problem of having hardly any life.

even without graven's i suppose it would improve recovery by a lot since you nearly double your maximum leech rate if you have life + es leech. the build does a bunch of damage anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to leech enough to cast even when getting hit (even with frostblink, in my experience)

downside would be needing to get chaos res and also having to leech es (it seems the only good option is a point on the tree which hurts) or get hit (with graven's) so that degens don't prevent you from casting. it also probably makes the burning ground pantheon mandatory if you want to have fun

getting a good roll malachai's loop is also important since there's no other source of es

i'm thinking a cloak of defiance with a double corrupt might be better than a skin of the lords because of the base defences (and you get to use ghost dance which seems much more reliable than divine shield) but there's none on the market

that high budget dialla's build uses MoM + EB too and solves recovery with ghost dance. it's probably the better option but i'm assuming the reservation corrupt is important to get determination and not die randomly to magic monsters' phys damage

i fiddled with the build a bit more and paid more attention to pob's numbers and ended up with this (slightly) tankier version... despite spending 40d on an impossible escape

https://pobb.in/cP15wUCL0Vxa

that stray leech passive is an eyesore but allocating the other nodes doesn't seem to help much

also since left click is using brand recall i've just been putting molten shell on q and holding it down (socket starved so i can't even use a cwdt/when stunned)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info