3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

rest in peace my beloved Perfect Spirit of Fortune your awesome wrath will be missed.
I am having an absolutely terrible time right now.

The game has since (at least ToTa) been a complete mess. I'm talking about stability and performance. Every single patch something goes wrong, and the game either takes all of my RAM and/or my whole screen is blurry, not to mention the constant DC's that I'm having periodically.

I am so unbelievebly disappointed about the state of the game that I love, to think that the minimum requirement that I - as a player - should have, is to have the game at least FUNCTION on a basic level. I'm not talking about balance, improvements of skills or the things you add to the game - that should not be the highest priority, and every patch that comes out, you don't adress the performance issues, there's no transparancy of what's going wrong, or that it's getting fixed. All we know is this sentence: "fixed an instance crash".

I have been playing since 2013 and have 11k hours in this game, and I can safely say that this is (for me) by far the worst state the game has ever been in, performance wise.

We need to know what's going on here, because your game is just not functioning properly for a lot of your players.

Please, give us something, because I love this game, but at this point I'm really disappointed that it doesn't even function. All I can see since the start of Affliction is blurs on my screen on minimum settings, and I am used to run everything maxed out flawlessly.

/RymdLeffe

Last edited by RymdLeif on Dec 20, 2023, 1:28:52 AM
No performance fix

Hard to tell if they know what the issue is and aren't fixing it, or can't even find the issue at hand. Memory leaks, CPU spikes, just overall performance issues across the board aside from the latency issues at hand.

I'm not asking for a perfect game by any means, I just want to be able to play even on the lowest settings possible without maxing out my PC into death for it. -_-
"
DarkenX wrote:
Hard to tell if they know what the issue is and aren't fixing it, or can't even find the issue at hand. Memory leaks, CPU spikes, just overall performance issues across the board aside from the latency issues at hand.

I'm not asking for a perfect game by any means, I just want to be able to play even on the lowest settings possible without maxing out my PC into death for it. -_-

Same man, I've already got everything possible in lowest or minimum, and can't play properly with these insane cpu spikes, latency spikes, ram usage to the max and constant DC, it's just a shame they ignoring us
Cannot play anymore

Failed to decompress (corrupted data)

On steam, tried poe launcher, still the same problem. i'm on 4th install.. waiting for download.

I'm over 3k hour since 2013... First time i get this.
The Korea Kakao 3.23.0c Patch Note has a patch that says, "We fixed the issue where Penance Brand used the wrong energy levels when attaching to the enemy" which is not in the original notice.

Was there actually a bug with the Penance Brand or was it a mistake with the Kakao Patch Note?
"
lemonpopplar wrote:
Still no fix with phasing on kill with totems (Tincture mod)?

Nothing to fix there, totems wont grant you on kill effects (only dots).
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Dec 20, 2023, 8:43:28 AM
abyss death 50maps full pasives + polish scarb = 4 depths......
"
MadSkele wrote:
Game is still unplayable with the laggy servers.
First try, still not going to play:

Oh god, I'm afraid to log in now and check for myself. I've dodged all the other performance issues but its been about a week of these insane latency spikes now for me. It just gets old wasting maps because you open them into an instance that is broke and restarting the game doesn't always fix the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info